Chapter 17: Grammies

1 month later

Selena

Later I've been getting lots and lots of mail. Mostly from fans and local celebrities. Asking me and Prince to come to their party.

Prince always says no only because of I'm pregnant the baby might get hurt. And you could go into labor at any time.

But anyways about the baby or should I say babies. They are doing fine. Only 4 months to go. I'm ready for the babies to come. I don't know the genders yet but me and Prince are going to wait till the birth to find out.

But anyways everyone thats apart of the fam has been staying a Paisley Park. Until Prince tells them they have to leave. Cameron is growing up. He is soon going to be 4 years old.

Prince and I have been thinking about a race car theme party. But everybody has done those. We want something different. Maybe a  laser tag paint ball party. That will be really cool.

So I was walking to the mailbox. Do I got the mail. And I notice one golden letter.

"Dear Selena and Prince Nelson. We would like to invite to the 1887 Grammies. You have been nominated for: Best Artist,Album of the year and Sexiest Vegan Singer. And call us after you get this mail letter. You have be chosen to perform songs from your latest album. "Signs O The Times". Hope to see you there. Hugs and Kisses"

Well now I have to show this to Prince. 

When I got to the studio door. I heard something. It sounded like moaning and groaning.

Either Prince is watching porn or having sex with someone.

I can't wait anymore. I felt like my anger was going to come on. So the door opened.

And what I saw. Was rude,disrespect and nasty. What I saw was Prince,Andre, Dez, Morris and Tony watching porn on the big screen.

Now I'm mad. I told Prince lots and lots of times about watching that stuff.

Prince: this video is the best. I can't wait till Selena gives birth. Ima be all up in that!

Dez: Dang I wish I was that man.

Morris: I know right he is very lucky.

Andre: That girl is fine as fuck.

Tony: I think I'm going to walk out for a minute.*gets up and stop in his tracks* Oh shit!

Prince

Prince: DAMN!! DAMN!!!! DAMN!!!

Selena: Prince Rogers Nelson!? What did I tell you about watching porn?!

Prince: You aint said nothing!

Morris: Well look at what time is it

Morris: Well look at what time is it. I gotta go.*tries to leave* 

Cat: Where you think you going?!

Morris:*sits down* No where!

Tony: Shit let me sit down before Sheila come in here.

Prince:*laughing* What the hell Sheila going to do?!

Selena: You know what Prince you going to sleep outside tonight. And I mean it.

Andre: Damn Prince you in the dog house*laughs*

Natalie: Andre baby I dont see why you laughing you in the dog house to. 

Prince: Laugh at that bitch!*chuckles*

Selena: All y'all boys are in the dog  house!

Jerome: Olivia please dont put me in the dog house. Please!

Olivia: Awn Jerome to bad your going to have be a man and grow some balls and be in the dog house. 

A/N

Long time no see. I'm back and I'm better. 

I did my first Selena point of view. I let me know do you like it better like this.

Next time I'll be posting this story will probably be tomorrow or Wednesday. 

See you soon.