never change

Hi , my name is Tori and well...there really isn't very much going on in my life.

When I was born my mother immediately stuck me  in this house, locked the door,and left.

I haven't ever been out if my house since but they did leave me with a computer, phone and many teen books.and magazines  that I get sent everyday since I was 5.

I think I am a human,  but in all of the pictures that I look at on my phone they have straight teeth and eat a weird variety of foods that I have never tried.

I eat one meal for each day of the week - a pint of blood. I love how it is so smelly and has a great flavor depending on What kind it is...my teeth are so much different then all other human that I have seen, I have normal teeth but on the top row I have 2 very sharp and spiky teeth that retract with a replacement of normal human teeth.

Oh but excuse my manners, my name is Tori vancleave and I am 119 years old.

I  have blonde hair that is pretty long and naturally wavy and nice brown eyes. I love when my mother sends new crop tops through the portal. yes that's right my mom owns a portal that brings me gifts.

"What a coincidence"

the portal flew open and I prepared myself for any new cloths but instead I was greeted with a letter.??

my dearest Tori,

I am sorry to say but your mother has died from a result of cancer. you shall pack and I will pick you up next week, hope you have school cloths.

-dad

dad? I haven't known about my dad ever.!.!

I quickly ran to my room to grab boxes and start folding my huge closet full of clothing.