Chapter 2: Shocking Surprise😱😨😰🤗

Hey guys sorry it took so long to write my first chapter but I'll try to post a chapter every Saturday I'll try, but to be fair its going to be hard because when I update this the next day I'm going to school. Oh and I'm sorry I changed the chapter when I started this and I got in the middle of the story I thought that it was to soon for her performance so sorry.😩😣🙂🙂😔😂🤣😣😖😣🤣🤣🙃😔😟😟😟🙂😛😔😔😂🤓😏☹️🙂😣😖☺️☺️🙁☺️🤗😘🙃🤣😙😙😙🤣😙😙🤣😙😂😚😚🤣😙
Honey's POV

After seeing Karin after all this time she tackled me to the ground and cried herself to sleep, but of course I was crying to when I finished. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch I take afternoon naps on, put my bunny blanket on her, and smiled at her. "Ummm Honey-sempai I think I speak for everyone when I say... WHY DID THAT COMMONER BOY CALL YOU ONII-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Tama-chan screamed for everyone to hear. "Well isn't it obvious Tama-chan she's my twin sister, can't you see the resemblance", I say cutely. everyone just sweat dropped well expect for Takashi and Kyoya-chan who of course probably already new. "Wait did you say twin sister?",Hikaru and kaoru asked. "Yes her name is Karin". "Oh so he-i mean she was a girl"." You actually thought karin was a boy". The idiot trio nods their heads. "Wow Kyo-chan you weren't kidding when you were saying they were slow", honey giggled and kyoya smirked, which caused Tamaki to teleport to his emo corner.A few minutes past and during those few minutes Tama-chan was screaming about how i should've told him about Karin being my sister.

3rd Person POV

While Tamaki was screaming at Honey-sempai, Karin slowing sat up having only Takashi and Kyoya take notice in this. Karin mumbled a few words with her bangs covering her eyes with an extremely dark aura surrounding her that was like 100x's worst than honey-sempai's aura when he wakes up, then...........

Karin opened her eyes reveling her normal Brown eye color had changed to BLOOD RED, even with her dark aura no host still notice they were all paying attention to tamaki being an idiot, oh and lecturing honey when seconds later haruhi notice karin

Karin opened her eyes reveling her normal Brown eye color had changed to BLOOD RED, even with her dark aura no host still notice they were all paying attention to tamaki being an idiot, oh and lecturing honey when seconds later haruhi notice karin. "Umm guys"." You should have told us about her honey-sempai". "Sorry Tama-chan,but you never asked", honey said with an eyebrow up. "Guys"."guys"."guys", haruhi still couldn't get their attention until she snapped, "GUYS!!!!!!", haruhi yelled."What is it haru-chan", honey asked. "look". Haruhi pointed to a very angry karin, the idiot trio(Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru) went pale with their soul coming out of their body once they saw karin. "who was it? who's the idiot that was just screaming now?" karin demanded. " Boss, his names Tamaki Suoh by the way", the twins said." hey!"." sorry boss we just dont want to die today", twins said shrugging. Out of nowhere Karin was at a table eating cake with honey 🍯 while Tamaki was on the floor unconscious with a huge head lump on his head. All honey could do was stare at his sister with wide eyes that is until Karin gave him a closed eyed smile which resulted in him doing the same. And they continued to eat their cake happily.

 And they continued to eat their cake happily