CHAPTER 2

"Alright class, you all are dismissed", the teacher nodded her head before collecting her papers on her desk while everyone bowed and went out of the classroom, It's recess now. I grabbed the lunch box that Sousuke made for me. By the way, Aki and Souske take turns to make lunch for me, they are really good.

One sniff and I was already blessed by the delicious aroma, I walked outside my class and headed through the crowded hallway. After that, I headed outside the front area of the school, several benches and a big basketball court and a small garden around the area.

I scanned around at the benches, I suddenly found my two brothers sitting there, they were looking around until they noticed me.

Aki smiled immediately,"Nee-chan! Over here!", waving at me happily.

I headed towards the table and sat on one of the chairs, I was unwrapping the cloth around my lunch box while Sousuke started leaning on my shoulder.

I opened the lid of the lunch box and I shifted with hungriness, my eyes glittered with lust and anticipation. Sousuke leaned onto me to view a bigger look on his food and her smile. On the other side, Aki clutched his fists at his actions, giving that irritated stare to his annoying older brother.

Souske chuckled evilly before moving back to look at his bento.

[Sosuke is beside (y/n) while Aki is in front of her, its the sitting arrangement]

They opened their food and we wrapped our chopsticks with our hands and bowed, "Let's eat".

Aki opened his mouth wide as he placed big mouthful of rice and sushi into it, Aki gulped deeply and did it again. I giggled when I realised that Aki was really hungry, he didn't eat dinner as he was studying a lot in his room, I guess he wants to be the clever guy.

Looking at my right, Souske seems to be cooled down while he eats his food normally, he is those people who are really calm or relaxed on their lives.

Clang[Chopsticks dropped on a bowl]

Wow, I was surprised, the bento box was finished....completely.....finished by.....Sousuke.

"Woah, Onii-chan, you manage to finish it before Aki.....that's impressive....", I took one bite of salmon before eating another scoop of rice from my bowl.

Aki stopped and glare at Sousuke's empty box, before Aki did anything, Souske leaned onto your shoulder and spoke exhaustedly, "Can I have....one bite of that salmon?", he pointed on my chopsticks that had the salmon on it.

"Yeah sure".

Aki gasped and stared at his defeated moment.

Aki thoughts: She's-...she's feeding him and not me......

Sousuke smiled wickedly and positioned himself properly, opening his mouth for you to feed him. Aki tried to hold his anger and jealousy but he didn't think he could hold it any longer. You slowly held the sushi with your chopsticks and bring it towards his mouth.

Sousuke's eyes watched pleasured by you feeding him.

Sousuke's Thoughts: Those chopsticks are hers, could this mean...an indirect kiss? He shut his eyes to enjoy his amusement.

Nom

"Eh", Sousuke opened his eyes to see Aki chewing the last salmon right in front of his face.

Sousuke noticed you a little shocked but smiled nervously.

Aki smiled at his enemy, "Oh my! It's yummy! Onii-chan! You should make more of this".

Don't call me Onii-chan...

A dark aura appeared behind Sousuke's back, staring deadly at Aki, they locked their eyes to each other angrily.

"I should make my own lunch you know", I interrupted while I closed my lunch box and crossed my arms, "I should start learning how to cook or making sushi for myself".

Aki replied worriedly, "But you might hurt yourself from making them".

"That's why I want to learn so I won't get hurt", you looked at Aki troubled, "Don't worry about me, I can do it".

You smiled joyfully at him, making him blush from your cute face. Sousuke wasn't pleased by it.

RIIIIIINNGGG

"Oh, It's next period now", I realised as I looked in the distance of a big clock attached to one of our school buildings.

"Let's clean up and we headed to our classes, okay?",I asked.

"Okay! Nee-Chan! XD", Aki hurriedly cleaned up his bowl while Sousuke cleaned his.

I walked towards the stairs with Aki and Sousuke, before I waved to them, Aki opened his arms and wrapped it around my body. 

Sousuke frowned, "Oi...Don't touch her like that".

He tried pulling Aki away from you but Aki held you tightly and gazed at you heartily.

"Remember to walk with me to home after school ends",Aki smiled at me while he pulls back.

"Okay Aki", I smiled at him back and I waved at him as he returned to his class.

Sousuke and I headed the stairs and went up, Sousuke's class is actually nearby mine and he would sometimes go into my classrooms.

(Meanwhile)

"Onii-chan, What did your class plan for the upcoming?",I asked Sousuke as we walked up the stairs to level 3.

"They are planning to do a haunted house in our class....what about you?",he faced towards you while we walked peacefully through the hallway.

"Umm, our is a cafe", you got embarrassed all the sudden which stunned Sousuke, making him curious.

You chuckled a bit, "It's a maid cafe".

Sousuke became astonished by the word. He grinned lightly.

"R-really? So you are gonna be dressed into a maid?",he questioned as he stopped noticing that they had reached your classroom.

"Yeah, the boys would just cook the dishes for us and we serve the food", You noticed your classmates getting ready for the lesson. 

"Well, I will see you at home okay", You waved cheerfully.

"Yeah...bye", Sousuke waved back as he watches you going inside your classroom.

He stood there, watching  you as you sat down on your seat, he mumbled, "She's gonna wear a..... maid costume....", he suddenly smiled widely."How interesting....".