Chapter 16

Spring Day - BTS
Please swipe horizontal to listen to the music. :)

-----
Days has passed, Hani spent most of her time with her older brother. But Taehyung didn't hang out with Hyuna that often anymore. He, himself did not know the reason either.

One Saturday night, when Taehyung was home alone, playing video games. Someone rang the doorbell. Taehyung quickly stood up as he hoped that was Hani. Once he opened the door, it was not Hani or anyone. It was Hyuna, she was drunk.

"Taehyung-ah, it's me, your girlfriend..." she randomly said. Her eyes were moving up and down. Taehyung could smell the alcohol from her.

From the outside, Hani was saying goodbye to Kyung. They had a little conversations before Hani enters the house. Kyung saw something that took away his attention for Hani.

"Oppa! Do you hear me?!" She yelled.
"Huh? Ah, yeah!" He replied.
"So I'll see you again on Monday." Hani said then walked toward the front door.

"Let's get married."

Hyuna's random line gave Hani a heart attack. She slowly pushed the door. There, a horrible scene suddenly smacked in Hani's face. Taehyung and Hyuna were sharing... a kiss. Hani opened her eyes widely. That "romantic" beach scene quickly appeared in her head. She was speechless now. Taehyung rolled his eyes to her. He flinched and quickly pushed Hyuna away.

"Hani, I..." he started, was about to stepped toward Hani. She backed off immediately. Tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"S-sorry... seems like I just got in the way..." she said then walked straight upstairs. Leaving Taehyung dumbfounded there with his drunk girlfriend.

He held Hyuna's wrist and angrily pulled her out of the house

He held Hyuna's wrist and angrily pulled her out of the house. He drove her to her house, brought her inside, then left the place right away. Just because of Hyuna, Taehyung was now in a big trouble. Or was he?

Taehyung drove back to his house. When he stepped in the room, Hani was already asleep. He sadly looked at her then walked slowly to the bathroom. Little did he know, she was still awake, and was secretly crying inside.

---

The next morning, Taehyung woke up, he felt something was missing. He slowly sat up, Hani was not there anymore. Taehyung sighed and started his morning routine. When he opened the closet, his eyes grew widely. All of Hani's clothes are gone. Taehyung began worrying, yet confused. He gave a call to her but received no respond. He called one more time, but still, no one has picked up the phone. Taehyung felt frustrating so he sent Hani a bunch of messages. Hopeless, she didn't even bother to reply.

Taehyung threw himself on the bed as he sighed once again. Suddenly, he remembered about Jimin. He opened the contact app and searched for Jimin's number since they worked in the same company. Taehyung dialed him right away.

"Hello?"
"Hey... have you seen Hani?"
"... Uh..."

"He asked have I seen you, what do I do?!" Jimin whispered.
"... J-Just say that... you haven't seen me..." Hani replied.

"No, I haven't seen her. Sorry."
"What took you so long to answer?"
"I'm trying to finish my work. Don't harass me, bye!"

- Tuc, tuc, tuc -

Taehyung was speechless, yet hopeless. Then where did she go?! He asked himself.

For days, he searched for Hani. Everywhere, anywhere, but he couldn't find her. All the feelings were filled in him.
Sad
Upset
Frustrating
Angry
and missing...
Taehyung felt so lonely when Hani was not around.

"I miss you..." he muttered.

"I miss you...." he said louder.

"I said I miss you." Even louder.

"I MISS YOU! AHN HANI..." He yelled.

"Please come back..." he felt painful and sad. His knees fell on the ground. "To hear what I was about to say right now..."

"I love you..."