Prologue

Derek

Peter, Isaac and myself stood outside the burnt down hale house.

"You haven't told him everything yet," peter sighed as we all worked towards the house. "Have you?"

"What do you mean?" Isaac asked his eyebrows furrowing as he turned around to look at us.

"Why do you think derek was in such a rush to build his pack." Peter chuckled darkly. "So eager to strengthen his power and his number. When there is a new alpha people take notice."

"People like who?" Isaac questioned, stepping towards the house. "What is this, what does it mean?"

"It's there symbol." I stated crossing my arms over my chest. "And it means there coming."

"Who?" Isaac asked slowly, narrowing his eyes.

"Alphas."

"How many?" Isaac pushed.

"A pack of them." I answered.

"A whole pack of alphas." Peter stated all eyes now on him. "And there not coming there already here."

"Alright so if that there is there symbol," Isaac says as he points at the image on the door he turns his hand to point at something else a childs drawing of some crayon art on the wall. "Then what the hell is that?"

"That's what we would like to know" I reply still dumbfounded by the crayon art below the alpha packs symbol

Forest

A giggle was heard from a little girl as two people overlooked what was going on at the hale house from the coverage of the trees.  "I think that they like it." the girl known as Hally stated talking about the creative piece of crayon art she left behind as she clung to the boy Aiden's leg.

"Sure whatever you want to think" Aiden says half-heartedly before lifting up the girl and placing her on his hip while carrying her back to the bank that they were taking up temporary presence in.

Ariana Greenblatt as Hally

AN: this is my first book so please if I could get some feedback for this idea that would be great, also just note that Hally is not related to anyone in the alpha pack and details of her past will come up later in the story.