Seeing Him

Your POV

I was finishing unpacking in my house with Aph, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and F/N. We all flopped on something, me flopping on the ground, Kawaii~Chan on Katelyn, Katelyn on the couch, F/N on a chair,  and Aph on a table. (true love) "Y'all want pizza or something?" I ask. F/N holds her/his arm up as do Aph, Kate, and Kawaii~Chan. I get up and drag them to the car. They seem confused, all except for F/N. "We're going out to get pizza, KAY?" I ask. The nod and seem happy now. I smile and get into the driver seat. 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN WE GET THERRRRR

(Still your POV)

We walked into P/P/N (Puzza Place Name) and immediately noticed a strong smell of pizza. I ended up getting a F/P (Favorite Pizza), Aph somehow got chicken wings, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan got a FRICKIN BROWNIE PIZZA, and F/N got a bacon pizza. We all ate in peace, laughing and having fun, until I sense a dark presence near. I smiled, without even looking up, I said "Hello, Zane." Everyone looked up at Zane, and crawled closer to me. "Don't be afraid of him, it's not your fault he chose to live like this." I teleport closer to Zane. "How have you been for 12 years?" I ask him. He suddenly pulls me into a hug. He knows I ran away, he knows why I ran away, he wanted to come with me, but couldn't. "I'm sorry, Zane. My parents wanted me to marry someone I didn't love, okay?" Tears were forming in my eyes as I said that sentance.

"Don't leave me again, Y/N, please."