Grillby

*Sans POV*
I was walking through Snowdin when something , Or someone hit me over the head , My vision went black...

*Grillby's POV*
I chuckled evily to myself " Oh sans.."I put my hand on his chance cheek " You"ll be mine soon*  I picked him up and brought him to my house " Hmm Were to put you.?"  I looked over at my basement " Perfect.."

*Papyrus POV*
Were in the underground is Sans!? " SANS!!" I've been looking for him for 1 hour " Papyrus!" I turned my head to se a kid in a cloak " what is it!?" I couldn't see the kids body but something tells me They are different " It's sans!" Panic settled in to my body " what about him!!?" " H-He was Kidnapped by Grillby!" My eyes went wide when I heard that but soon angered fled in " WERE DID HE GO!?" The little kid pointed to a house,I looked at the home "....why are you helping me?" The little kid was silence "...because I know you care a lot about him" the kid ran off in to the woods , I stood still before walking towards the house  , I basically broke down the door , Were is he?, I noticed a trap door to which I assume is the basement, I quietly opened it and walked down the stairs only to see sans tied to a chair with a blindfold over his eyes " Why are you doing this Grillby?" Sans looked up at Grillby " Because Sans , I LOVE you but you chose papyrus over me " I quietly snuck up behind Grillby before stabbing him in shoulder, he screamed out in pain before falling to the ground " Paps?" I looked over at sans " it's ok sans I'm here " I saw him smile before I turned my head towards Grillby " You made a Big mistake Flame Head" a lot of bones went through his body , Killing him, I turned towards sans and took off his blindfold, he looked at me with tears in his eyes " Papyrus you found me." I untied his hands and legs and hugged him " of course I did sans " I picked him up and walked out of the house , I noticed the little kid that helped "hm.." I looked down at sans and noticed he was asleep, I looked back at the kid and noticed a little yellow flower next to them , the little kid looked down at the Flower and then looked at me and nodded before turning and walking off in to the woods while the flower went in to the ground " Hmm Odd..." I looked down at sans and kissed his head " I love you sans.."
----------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's crappy, I haven't written in a long time so I'm a little rusty to it but anyway I hope you liked, I got this idea from DeathWeAreTied so credits to them , and sorry off I spelt your name wrong , Anyway Hoped you enjoyed :)