9 years before

My alarm clock went nuts 'ding ding ding ding ding ding ding' was all I heard my heavy eyes opened and looked at the red LED numbers, read 6:30 I unplugged the alarm clock and the room became quiet. Soon my mom opens the door and turned on the lights "breakfast is ready" she whispered I look at her and she left with the door wide open with light on the other side seeping in to my eyes. I slowly get up and look at my full body mirror I sigh seeing my brown locks fall to the end of my shoulders and my blue eyes discussed me because I belong in a family of criminals but I was adopted by my mom and I love her so much I would die for her but she looks at me like I'm the girl next door like I'm not her daughter but she 'loves me' I think
But I try not to let it get to me. I slowly walked to my closet and skimmed through my clothes and finally pick a pink and purple sun dress and a diamond neckless with specks of gold going to my Collarbone and I brushed my hair slowly getting out all the knots and look at my nasty light brown hair with a few streaks of platinum blond (my normal hair color) and I put on lip gloss and go to the bathroom smelling pancakes in the hall I open the door and grabbed my tooth brush and wet it and put toothpaste on the brush and start brushing my teeth. My 'mom'
Peaks through the door and leaves leaving behind her sweat perfume and the smell of pancakes I spit and wash my mouth out before heading into the kitchen and siting at the table where my pancakes are, and pouring syrup on them only to make them sticky and chomp on them.
We decided to go to the store to get some things and we spent a total of $57 a lot and my mom left for work at 8:34 and left me here I don't go to school because the gift I have to see things that other people don't see like ghosts or fallen angels I like to call them the fallen because it is easer on my tongue to say but I don't talk much I only say about 30 words per day and that's like a record for a 7 year old I only have one friend kasha a ghost but mom can't see her...

Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer