Kuro's little sis

(This is a picture of Lola ^)

We appeared in a dark room with one red dim light in a corner he held me on his shoulder and walked in to what seems like nothing it was so silent that I could hear ringing in my ears he then opened a door it sounds like. We move on the other side of the door and he closes it the room we walked in was pitch black until he turned on a bright over head light I blink a few times to get used to the brightness he slowly put me down not talking he walked to a desk that was in the corner of the room by the door the room was pretty big it was the size of two big living rooms put together and he has a king size bed in the back of the room put headboard first to the wall on the side of the bed is a end table. He also has a couch in front of a 56-56 flat screen T.V I sigh as 'kuro he said his name was' got up from working on his papers he cleared his throat and looked down at me he was about 6 foot 4 while I'm 5 foot 3 I basically had to look all the way up to see he's face "this is our room" he brakes the Silence with his words "our room?" I asked as he nodded I bit my lip and put my hands through my hair I looked down as my hair fell over my shoulders and into my sight he just stood there finally he answers the question "yes our room or would you feel more comfortable with my baby sisters room? And play dress up all the time" he sighs and I look up at his face seeing his pretty eyes set fire into mine the red eye was a dark shade as his blue eye was bright and in his eyes looked like love. He took a step forward to me as I took a step back "are you scared dear penny?" He looks me up and down at the way my body was formatted in a attack stance he moved even closer to me leaving me to back up against the wall I tried to move but he blocked me putting his two hands on mine pinning me to the wall his face is only 2 inches away from mine his lips then move to my ear and he whispers "remember the deal you made with me yonomori shuska my eyes go wide "the first son of the ruler of asprea kuro sama" he nods "you made a deal with me to become my wife to save your little sister Lola" he backs away with his hands still on mine holding a tight and firm grip his face gets closer to mine as his lips touch mine in a kiss I go in shock as he lets my arms go but still holds the kiss he moves his hand to my waste griping it making me gasp and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth fighting my tongue and of course he wins he bites my bottom lip his hands start to move up my body until it got under my breast and he quickly cups it making my jump and gasp we break up the kiss and he still holds my breast in his hand he smirks letting it go and picks me up bridal style and walks over to h-our bed and plops me down and gets on top of me his legs are beside my sids as he leans down to kiss me he puts his hands on my cheeks cupping them he kisses me and I kiss back my arms go around his neck and into his Beautiful hair he lets out a deep husky moan from his throat his tongue slips in my mouth he slowly takes off my shirt then my bra as someone Knocks on the door he ignored it and the knock came again i broke up the kiss "you should get the door" I take deep breaths almost passing out from the lack of air in my lungs I find my shirt and put it back on forgetting my bra kuro walks to the door angry and opens it to see a little girl his face lit up she runs in the room to the bed I was on she jumped up on it and bounced up and down just like Lola "hi!!" She waves her hand to me "hi!" I smile at her she stops jumping as kuro walks to the bed "this is my little sister" he points to her "hi my name is kemburly" she puts her hand out to shake "hi my name is pen- I mean my name is yonomori" I shake her hand "how old are you?" I ask her as I let go of her hand "I'm 5" she held up her hand showing her five fingers I look at her more seeing she has blue eyes like kuros one blue eye she has tan skin and blond long hair like Lola's she has no wings or anything to show she is one of the fallen "you must be thinking I don't look like a fallen but I am I'm a witch" she nods her head "well I best get going and leave you two to make out" she said the last part fast and zoomed out of the room as kuros face god red with embarrassment I giggled  we soon found ourselves asleep on the big bed cuddled up together...