The Hotel Filled With Blood

Emily walked with her class. She was in the back, behind her laughing classmates. Their teacher was leading them all to a quiet hotel that Emily's teacher said was called, by the locals, "The Hotel Filled With Blood". Just by the name, Emily felt uneasy. But her mother and father insisted she go on the field trip.

  There was a rumor that the hotel was filled with the remains of the people who couldn't get away from the teen who had murdered all 2,000 people in the hotel at the time. The town's people said the teen's name was Hunter King, who had a very troubled past. The police had shot him down right after the murder spree.

  Emily snapped out of her thoughts when her teacher said they were here. She looked up at the large hotel and swore she saw a shadow in the window high up, watching them. She felt as if most of the gaze was on her. She blinked and saw silver hair flipped over golden eyes, that had black and amber flecks in them, but then he was gone. Emily shook her and followed her peers and teacher inside.

  The smell of decaying flesh was what she smelled first. Out of all her peers she was the only one didn't gag at the smell or as much as flinch. Some students even, as far as Emily could see, threw up a little in their mouths. They all walked into the waiting room, where blood and body's were spread across the white-tiled floor. The smell also increased a little, since we were basically next to 15 bodies. Blood was permanently dried onto the floor, staining the ground a vibrant red.

  Emily only stared at it, her eyes curious. Their teacher didn't seem effected by it though. She followed her teacher, her peers hesitating. They eventually followed, reluctant, probably regretting signing up for this disturbing field trip. They walked down the hallway that held hundreds of doors. Some had blood running out through the crack near the floor, soaking the light brown carpet a dark red.
The teacher walked towards a door, the number 666 written on it. Odd and creepy. The teacher opened the door and Emily walked in slowly, her peers following. The walls were coated in blood, some of it dry.....some fresh. There were so many corpses. Mothers, fathers, children, chopped up and deformed, with faces that were set in pure terror and agony. Holograms were set up, showing how they were murdered and hurt. They were over clusters of dead people, about ten of them for each group. 

  And they were all murdered a different way. By Axe, gun, butcher knifes, butter knifes even, electric shock and so much more. So much torture.

  Most of the students ran out of the room, throwing up, crying, screaming in disgust and terror. Emily stood frozen in her spot analyzing room. When the teacher called for her, she forced herself to go out into the hallway, looking at the dark and bloody room from over her shoulder. She then joined her peers, who were all shaking like leaves in the wind. Emily, being the only one not shaking or scared, rolled her eyes at the crybaby's.

  They kept going through the dozens of hallways, up a few stairs, and into many rooms that were just like the first. It was horrific to the others, but to Emily, it was all just a part of life. Death, blood, stench. All was a part of the cruel we live in.

  All of a sudden, the teacher just stopped. Emily looked up and saw a beautiful staircase, even if it had multiple bloodstains, which, weirdly enough, made it even more beautiful and haunting. At the top of the staircase, Emily could see a teen male. He was wearing a white, bloodstained t-shirt and black jeans. He wore a pair of beat up black and white converse, which added to the theme of black and white going on. He was tall, probably 5"9, and looked 17 or 18 years old, about the same age as herself and her peers. He had white/silver hair with brown roots that was hanging over his right eye. His eyes were a gold, that held flecks of black and amber. They were deep, sad eyes, that held all the misery in the world.

  He held a knife. It had dried blood and rust on it. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in 20 years. He took one step closer to us, one step down the stairs. All of Emily's peers took one step back, all who had been laughing together not even 30 minutes ago. The only one's who didn't step back were Emily and her teacher. Emily felt entranced by this sad, mysterious, bloodthirsty boy. Then it clicked. This must be Hunter King, murderer of thousands of people.

  One of her classmates tugged on the sleeve of her black jacket, whispering for her to step back, to back away from this murderer. She finally did, looking away from him. Though she could still feel his gaze on her. Her peers were afraid. So afraid that it almost made Emily laugh. She didn't. She starred at the bloodthirsty once more, with no fear.

  The teacher was smiling calmly, stepping towards Hunter, opening her mouth to say something-but it was interrupted. Something flashed towards their teacher. There was a low thud and silence was all you heard. The teacher looked down slowly, as did everyone else, to see a knife hilt sticking from her stomach. She looked up and whimpered, falling to the floor, blood spilling and spreading.

  Chaos erupted. Some screamed in fright and others tried to run. Emily stayed where she was, not because she was frightened, but because she was smart. You run, you die. There's a very slim chance you would even make it out of the room. There were a few others in front of her, frozen and scared to death. Emily looked down at her old, worn vans, just waiting. Waiting for the first to die.

  There was a loud, pain filled scream. It echoed through the room, making anyone trying to run freeze. Emily looked up slowly and saw it was the girl who always bullied her. She almost smiled. The girl had a very sharp knife sticking out of her head, blood spilling on the ground rapidly. Her eyes were rolled back into her head and she was very much so dead. One of the dead girl's "friends" cried out her name. "Brittany!" in a high pitched, annoying voice, running to her. Emily thought it was way over dramatic and fake. She rolled her eyes in disgust and looked at Hunter, who was now at the bottom of the staircase, looking at the girl in annoyance.

  He then looked up and straight at Emily. His golden eyes softened slightly, eyes going straight to her neck, where a very familiar necklace sat. His eyes widened a little. Her eyes, when he looked back to her face, didn't hold fear or disgust, like everyone else's, her eyes held interest and......Happiness? He took out his gun, eyes still on her, looking deep into her beautiful dark blue eyes with his golden eyes that were filed with flecks of black and amber. He shot the remaining students, thoughts of torture gone.

  Emily stood frozen in her place, face blank. Hunter made his way towards her, the screams and whimpers of her peers the only thing heard in the large room. Finally everything stopped. They were alone, the only two left alive. The students had bleed out on the already bloodstained carpet. Hunter stood right in front of Emily and only said one word, one word that made Emily remember.

                                                                      "Emily.........."