Please don't go Part 5

Eren's POV

I woke up on the floor, face first. I sat up realizing that I fell of my bed. I groaned as I stood up, my face hurt like hell. I made my way slowly to the bathroom, not wanting to go out. I still remember last night, Mikasa just walked into the room, right when Levi was kissing me. Just that thought was making me shiver. I was broken out of my daze when I heard knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Eren, open the door, I need to talk to you." A familiar voice said.

Mikasa...Why do you have to come? I thought to myself as I made my way to the door.

I opened the door, just to be greeted with a fist in my face. I stumbled back a few steps, holding my nose.

"What was that for?" I shouted at her.

"I'm asking you, why was Levi kissing you last night?" She asked me, entering my room, then slamming the door shut.

"U-um...well..." I stuttered.

"Eren, tell me, or I will force it out f Levi, then hard way. Now, tell me." She growled.

"Look Mikasa. I know your worried about me, but I'll be alright!" I told her before walking to the bathroom.

"Eren! I can't just let you go on like this! He's a MAN!" She shouted.

"Yea so?" I say, clearly annoyed with my overprotective sister.

"He.Is.A.MAN! Eren! you need to find a woman, not a man! It's n natural!" She said, stepping in front of me.

I rolled my eyes, then walked around her to the bathroom.

"Fine, but if you get hurt because of him, don't come crying to me." Mikasa growled before leaving my room in a rush.

I sighed before going to the bathroom. Today  is going to be a long day.

Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter, I kinda did this in about 10 minutes, so it is not edited. And I still have to update all my other fanfics, so yea.