the stare

Chapter 5

Jacks pov

Once we got the keys me and Jenn split up. I was staying in a room with Trevor and kian and Sam and Ricky and Connor and jc. They're n

Known as o2l. Jenn was staying with Andrea which we had connecting rooms.

Jenn and andrea walked into me and the boys room through the connected door.

"Hey guys." Andrea said and walked up to kian and hugged him. They kissed which was adorable. Jenn watched also and smiled. I caught myself staring at her again. Jack? Hello? JACK SNAP OUT OF IT! A voice said in my head. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

When Connor walked over to me and looked where I was looking. He waved a hand infront of my face.

"Yoowhoo." He said whistling at me.

I snapped out of it and looked at Connor. He had a smirk spreading across his lips and knew exactly what I was staring at and why.

God dammit.

"Lets go to the pool." Jc said after everyone was in different convos.

We all nodded and laughed.

Jenn and Andrea walked back into their room to get changed into their bathing suits. Jenn in bathing suit. Well I've seen her in one every summer because we see Eachother all the time.

The boys changed and filed out of the hotel room and chased down the hallway to the pool. But me and Connor were still in there.

Connor started to speak up but I stopped him saying.

"Don't tell anyone.. Please." I begged.

"Why the hell would I tell someone. You can trust me jack your like my brother." He said and smirked.

As he started walking out of the room he turned towards me and had a big ol grin on his face. "Get some." He joked and left.

Asshole.

Authors note: do you guys ship jack and jenn? I know I do. Tell me what you think in the comments 😘