Prologue

Sylhava Versailles Adelaide otherwise known as [      ] or 'blank' is the oldest daughter of the Adelaide family - a powerful French family notorious for their strong bond with the Zoldycks and their care for exotic creatures. (Her family is the one who gifted the family of assasins their huge pet dog.)

Ava is a born genius. She has her mask, and while her family is one famous for their game, she has established a name of her own: the world-famous hacker, blank. Milluki is none the wiser compared to her skills in the art of programming since she's the one who introduced it to him after all.

She is the adultrio's childhood friend, the troupe's ghost member, Hisoka's ace of spades, and Illumi's... fiancé. No, seriously. Not to mention, she's an assassin extraordinaire - with a flair for dramatics, and a penchance for fucking said fiancé senseless after each of her missions.

Until of course, Aunt Kikyo's health was more or less compromised and her eyes turned halfway blind. The recent turn of events forced the two of them to rush the arranged engagement, per the request of the Zoldyck Mistress, reasoning that she wants to see her grandchildren before she fully loses her sight.

Now the poor conjurer has to suffer through the adultrio's oddity and mock-jealousy, her mask as blank (which only said trio has knowledge of), her weird obsession with whips (a bit like how Kurapika is with his chains), Killua and his friends' annoyingness, her Aunt call-me-Mother Kikyo insistent matchmaking, and Illumi's ability to render her a straight out horny mess (every. single. time.) a sarcastic quip and an infuriating smirk pass his sinfully sexy lips.

All those and more if she doesn't die in the process. Hah. The story's just getting started.