Chapter 16

The next night Charlie called the Cullen house again. From his voice message that he left he was getting furious with the Cullen's for taking both his daughters away and I missed him. Sam and the rest of the wolves had still not let up there ban of letting me leave to go see Charlie. Jacob said that his dad had tired to reason with them, but they wouldn't listen.
     Things hadn't been going any better with Bella. Carlisle thought that she could deliver as early as tomorrow so they went hunting this evening with Emmett's help. Jacob promised to give them cover, but both he and I weren't sure if that was enough.
   "Your sister is a very lucky girl". Turning my head from the living room couch I found Travis walking towards me. He smiled and gestured to the seat next to me.
   "Go a head". I replied. He nodded his head of black hair and sat down.
   "I guess".
He chuckled. "Most girls would ran if they heard that their sister was deeply in love with a vampire". I raised an eyebrow at him then crossed my leg over the other.
    "And most girls who learned that wouldn't fall in love with one themselves". I replied making him chuckle again.
    "Then I guess your not most girls Dani". He stated.
   "Your correct". I sighed. "Look Travis if you can't control your thirst around me then I can g-"
   "Your alright. Dani like Carlisle I have great restraint when it comes to me thirst. I promise you that you will have nothing to worry about with me". Travis extended I me. I nodded me head and let out a sigh of relief.
    "That's good to hear". I said. "One more thing. This might sound weird, but were you ever married?"
   "I never was a ladies man as you put it. I focused more on my work at the time. Why do you ask?"
    "You just seem like the type who would have all the women after you, but I do wonder". He raised an eyebrow at me.
   "About what?"
   "About your feelings towards Blake". I stated. Travis flashed a small smile at me.
   "Blake is a beautiful women Dani. She seems like a wonderful caring person, but-"
   "But what?"
   "DANI!" Jacob shouted my name as he came into the room. He was nearly in a state of panic and tears and I knew that something was wrong.
   "Jacob what is it?!" I questioned him as he pulled me into his arms.
    "Bella-"
     "What about her?!"
Silence. I shook my head.
     "Dammit Jacob what-"
     "SHES DEAD!"
No...

Are you ready for part 2?! I know I am!