Chapter 1

Lexi's PoV:

I was getting ready to go to Evelyn's party, which is also one of the greatest parties of the year. 

While I was adding mascara, I decided to call up one of my best friend's Liam, and yes Liam Payne from One Direction.  

"Hey, Liam want to come to a party with me tonight?" I yelled through the phone. 

He was silent for a moment, talking to the guys in the back, "Yeah, I'll be at your flat in ten minutes" 

"Okay" I hung up, and put on the rest of my make up on. 

I was barley done putting on my mini skirt on and tank top, I heard the door bell. "Coming!" I ran down the up the stairs, and answered the door. "Hey Liam" I hugged him and moved to the side to let him come in.  I looked out to see if the other boys were coming. "where are the boys?" I asked 

"They had other plans" He responded.  I nodded understanding.  "Shall we go?" I said enthusiastically.  He let out a small laugh, shook his head and walked out the door. I walked out, and locked it, and made sure it was secure. I put the code in, putting on the alarm and headed to Liam's Lamborghini, "I love you're ride" I complimented. "Thanks"  He turned on the ignition and we headed to Evelyn's flat. 

After about ten minutes, we finally arrived at Evelyn's flat, we had to park about a block away, because the whole block was already packed with cars. 

When we entered, I could barely hear myself breathing, "The party seems great so far!" I yelled over at Liam, over the music. "I know!" He yelled back in response. 

Liam and I walked over to the bar in the basement, walking through the sweat bodies on the dance floor. 

"I'd like a Margarita please" I said to the bartender. I turned to Liam, seeing him talking to a girl already.  I just smiled and turned around, lost in the bartender's attractive looks.  "Here you go" Handing me my drink.  "So, what your name?" I asked the cute bartender.  He smiled and said "Jake, and yours?"  "Alexa, but I'd rather get called Lexi"  I smiled at him, biting my lip. 

"We should hangout after I'm done here" He winked at me, I felt my face blushing.  

I sat around with Jake talking to him till he was done.  After about a half hour, I lost Liam. Great.  I just pushed my worry away, and just enjoyed my conversation with Jake.  After a while, Jake was finally done and we walked around the house.  "So tell me a little more about you're self" He said over the loud music.  "I'm 19, I am from Wolverhampton, and I still live with my parents, sadly" we both laughed. 

 "What about you?" I questioned. "Well, I'm also, 19, turning 20 in a week, and I'm from Doncaster"  He smiled and showed his perfect white straight teeth.  

I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly, I turned around and it was Liam, "We should go now"  he said suspiciously. "Why?"  He looked around, like he was hiding from someone.  "These two girls are fighting for me, and it's complicated, I'll explain it to you later" He was looking around impatiently waiting. "You should give me a call sometime" Jake gave me a piece of paper with his number on it with his name. 

I gave him a hug and left.  I looked at the paper, saved Jake's number in my contacts list, I will definitely call him.  "so who was that guy you were talking to?" Liam raising his eyebrows up and down.  "Jake" I smiled at myself.  "So what was that about?" Hoping to changing the subject. "Well, I was talking to this beautiful girl, her name is Kimberly, and then I started talking to this other girl, her name is Hailey.." He stopped, taking a breath. "then she kissed me when Kimberly was right in front of us, getting us drinks, and then a cat fight started"  He covered his face in his hands, then started laughing.  

I was confused. "I never had girls fighting for me, and it was fucking halirious !" He started laughing harder and harder. "You're weird" I said slowly. 

"C'mon, you love me" He teased.  "yeah.." I said slowly again. 

¤°¤°¤

When we finally got home, I looked at my phone it was 2:32 am I turned off my phone and walked up to my driveway. "Hey Lexi , mind if I stay here tonight, I don't want to get a ticket for driving in the middle of the night" He asked  "Yeah" I grabbed my key, putting the code to unsecured the flat. 

Once we entered my flat, I grabbed blankets for Liam and for myself too. "Here" I threw him the blankets.  "You can wear this if you want" I also threw my older brothers sweatpants and a white plain T-shirt.  

"You're Staying with me?" He asked. "Well, yeah I know how you are in the dark" I rolled my eyes playfully.  "You know me well"  I smiled and laid on the couch, slowly drifting off to sleep, thinking about Jake. 

¤°¤°¤

I now I have some mistakes but I'm going to try to make this story better.