past

Grade four

Craig's P.O.V honestly this is about how they got together so this pretty much just sex so read if you like sex

I lay in my bed tomorrow is school fuck school and everyone in it beside my friends I guess. I sigh and fall asleep I wake up and get ready for school I then head out grabbing my food Alyssa made me and walk to school once there Clyde hugs me "Craig hi" he giggles I roll my eyes "hello" I say and then spot McCormick I push Clyde off me and walk over to him and push him to the locker hard I hold him there and bite his neck drinking his blood "you know you could warn me before you do it" he said I just push him more on the locker and bite deeper "don't kill him.... Again" Kyle says I feel Kenny bearly able to stand on his own so I stop he falls to the floor I just walk away "Kenny are you OK?" Stan asks "Ya I am don't worry god I wish he didn't stop it actually feels really good" Kenny says I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to get the blood off me why am I addicted to his blood god dammit. I go to class first day of grade four and nothing has changed "OK kids I'll be putting you in partners  this will be very easy for the first day don't worry" Mr garsion said I don't listen to the pairings until "Craig and Kenny will be partners" I stand up "what the Fuck I'm not being that fuckers partner" I say "to bad your parents and people of the school think you to need to stop hating each other" he said I sit down pissed off "anyway so your job is to act like parents to baby it will cry when it needs food or needs to be changed or just needs attention so take care of it got it. He said handing out the babies I hit my head off the table Kenny comes over "just think of it this way you can drink my blood more often since it will require us being together a lot" he said he's right I could yes thank god. Later that day I drag Kenny to my house I push him on my bed put the fake baby somewhere safe I get on top of him and bite his neck hard he pulls my hair a little I moan and bite him harder "dude did you just moan?" He asks I stop biting him for a second "you pulled my hair and it felt good so that's your fault" I say and go back to biting him his blood is so good. He pulls my hair again I moan louder and unconsciously start grinding against him he let's out a moan I drink his blood til he starts losing the ability to push me at all once I stop I lick up the extra blood that comes out I then sit up on him he's panting slightly and is blushing it actually turned me on so I lean in and connected our lips I slide my hand up his parka and shirt and to his left nipple he moans softly I unzip his parka and take it off I then pull up his shirt he grabbed my hand "Craig" he said "what?" I ask "what are you doing?" He asked ruining the mood I get off him and throw him his parka "get the Fuck out of my house" I say not looking at him "I didn't tell you to stop Tucker I just wanted to know how far you wanted to go" he said then pulled down my pants and started kissing my neck I moan and lean into his touch "I'm fucking you your not fucking me" I state turns my head and kisses me I kiss back he pushes me to my bed and takes off his pants and boxers he then pulls off mine and then sits on my dick I watch as tears fall from his eyes as he pushes me all the way inside him. Once fully in he just sits there waiting to adjust once he is he starts going up and down we both let out soft moans. I get tired of this and flip us over so I'm on top I start thrusting faster and hard he moans louder and I try not to moan but keep letting out slightly loud moans. I thrust deeper hitting something inside of him making him dig his nails into my back he pulls me down into a heated kiss I thrusted harder and deepened the kiss I kiss down to his neck and kiss around it "Craig I'm so close" Kenny moans out "me to" I say and nibble on his ear lovingly I come deep inside of him moaning his name he cums shortly after moaning my name. We both are panting I pull out of him and lay next to him "Craig I love you" Kenny said I think for a second "I love you to Kenny" I say he pulls me to him and holds me I fall asleep in his arms I smile for the first time in a while. I wake up to hear crying I get up and go to the baby I pick it up and hold it, it stops crying I sigh and lay back down holding it. I wake up the next day with the baby thing calm as hell and not in my arm I look around and see Kenny feeding it "such a cute mother" I say teasingly "you were the one holding it while sleeping" he says "anyway when did you fall for me" he asks "I'm not sure but I found out I don't really hate you I guess it was just sexual tension making me hate you" I say and go behind him I hold him around the waist and kiss his neck "I think your the girl in this relationship Craig" Kenny says handing me the baby thing "whatever you say" I said then kissed him "oh Tucker that was the first time I've had sex ever"

Back to grade 11

I smile remembering the past I feel tears fall I just want him to hold me again and to kiss me it hurts so much Kenny is the only one who understands me I miss him. I get up and turn on my computer Kenny was on I wipe my tears and call him he answers right away "hey baby how are you doing?" He asks "I'm doing horrible I miss you so much I was just thinking how we got together" I say tearing up again "everything will be OK baby I miss you to I'll be down as soon as I can" he says I smile a little "I'll try coming down there even if I have to walk" I say. We talk for a few hours making me feel better we then both decided to sleep.