Quotes

Andy Sixx.....

"Life isn't about how popular you are… What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts.. and our minds. This is the reason we sing.. this is the reason we cry… this is why we live." 

"As we grow up, we learn that even the person that wasnt supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it gets harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like youve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is one minute of happiness you'll never get back."

 "Sometimes in life you feel the weight of the world... it can push you down and make you fear it. it can cause stress and pain...but in those moments...remember all that you have done in your life...and what great things you can do in the future.. The feeling of burden may not subside, but the fire you carry in your heart will burn stronger than ever when you live through it. Never let anyone...or anything... steal your flame. I once thought of calling our first record "Alive and Burning" after a song i wrote... i know now that was a silly notion...we aren't here to..."burn"...we are here on this earth to reach for all that we can get... to see the brass ring and strive for it...not via sardonic tendencies but rather through our own personal strength... to see our heroes and say to ourselves... i want to be better.. i want to be the best i can be. so please...if nothing else... continue to live as you are... and reach for all you can take... you are all beautiful people. Live it."

"Don't ever let anyone tell you that what you create isn't beautiful or in any way less valid. Fight the good fight, BVB Army. Rebel."

"Create your own reality...become your own rockstar, find your passion...and we will be here every step of the way with you."

 "Rock n roll isn't meant to be taken so seriously, I think sometimes people forget it's meant to be fun. A rock show is meant to be a time for people to have fun and let go of the drudgeries of life...."