Chapter 2: Experimental subject!?!?!

Emily's POV

All I see is darkness. All I feel is nothingness... What's happening to me. Am I dead? Is this a dream? Where's Levi when I need him? I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS!(if you get the reference you're awesome) WHO DOES ONE DEAL WITH ETERNAL DARKNESS!?!? Are the thoughts flowing through my mind, but one thought didn't sound like me. Kill...kill...kill...all...of...THEM! I never thought like that.... I don't think so anyway. Then wen I was going to ask myself something else a sharp pain ran through me.

Unknown POV

Emily was screaming in pain moments after being injected with the serum. It scared everyone of my colleagues and myself. We did our best to restrain her so she would stop moving, but she suddenly stop moving. She was breathing heavily. The room became silent as she starts rolling on her side. We all gasp at the sight. "S-she has a tail!?!" One of the men exclaimed. He was right she does have a tail.

I pick up the syringe we injected her with. "Forest protector's blood" I read aloud. "Oh crap! Now she a wolf hybrid!" I exclaim making everyone look at me. I show them the syringe. They all start whispering among themselves. "Well can't just put her back in the wild..." I mumble to myself. I look beside me and find more 'animal' blood syringes. I pick one up and look at the label. 'Armoured Titan's blood'. "Give her this one too." I order. "It will make her tolerance for the other blood stronger."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily's POV
after a few more test...

New blood rushing through me... The urge to kill is growing... Must KILL...
I wake up slowly. Must feed... Was my only thought at the moment. I try sitting up but I'm tied to the table. I notice someone. "W-where am I?" I ask. They turn revealing that it's a nurse. She stays silent making me feel on edge. "M-miss?" I ask a little scared. She looks sad I wonder why? I lay my head back down and relax a bit. Wait what about Levi?!? I sot up breaking the restraints. The nurse was surprised and ran off. She's probably calling security. I move my legs to the side. Should I wait or run for it? I ask myself. Run for it... A small voice tells me. What happened to staying by Levi's side... I think about. I've made my mind up I'm running! I told myself as guards started flooding the room. I dash at the wall instinctively and break through it.

The moment I'm out, I start running for the forest. After a few minutes of running I stop and look around. Then I spot a house at the foot of the mountain.