Is He The One ... Or The Wrong One (DRAMIONE)

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ON HERE WELL ONLINE REALLY AND I MAY FIND IT HARD TO GET MY BRAIN IN TO GEAR BUT ILL GET THERE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS XXX

AGAIN ALL THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK XX

He sat there watching her cry and cry , he couldnt do any thing ,she would "kill him if he ever looked at her funny" thats what she told him when they found out they would be head prefects this year .. But things had changed he had changed the war was over he was alone and he knew she could make people see he had changed but would she believe him .?

HERMIONE'S POV

I was on my way this was it the first train ride of the last year i will ever be at hogwarts. I was reading hogwatrs : a history when the door to the compartment opened and harry jumped up out of his seat like the weasleys when they smell food, with ron not far behind him i couldnt see who was there ... Then he spoke "granger is needed with McGonagall in half hour in the headmistress cabin " the boys looked at me confused. Then he left I knew it was him that cold dull voice sent shivers down my spine. Then the door swung open again and ginny ran in saying "i got it i got it" but to us it sounded like " i got hit i got hit " so as best friends and brother and boyfriend do we all started shouting asking who ,what ,where ,when . Then she pulled a badge out of her pocket. A prefects badge. I ran over to her and hugged her , but harry and ron were still shouting about who and revenge .

"Oi shut it " i shouted

"Why someone hit my sister they need to be hurt" ron said

"What no one hit me " ginny told him

"But you just said that ...that ........"

"I said i got it " ginny then held up the badge for the other two to see. Harry took one look at it and picked ginny up and swung her around . He knew she wanted to be a prefect since her first year.

I was happy for ginny i really was but i couldnt stop thinking about what he had said and why he came to tell me not some one else.

As i was told i left harry ginny and ron to go and see what McGonagall needed as i walked along the train to the headmistress cabin a first year steped out of a compartment and froze i smiled at her as i passed and she started to cry i turned round to see what was the matter and she was sitting on the floor

"Hi im hermione granger "

"H....h .....helooooo" she cried even harder

"Can i ask why you are crying? " i tried to get her to stand but she had none of it and just sat there

" i ... Im so ..a...alone and wh...when you walked passed and smiled i....i remembered everything" she had stopped crying now she was just staring at her hand , she had a photo it was her and a older boy that hermione recognised but couldnt figure out where he was from

"What is your name ?" Hermione was trying to think what this girls was so upset about

"Molly .... Molly clarke " then it hit hermione like a Bludger the boy in the photo was a student at hogwarts he was in her year he was in ravenclaw he ...... He died ..... During the war .

"Im sorry " thats all hermione could say

"What for " molly hadnt realised hermione had saw the picture of her and her brother until she saw her staring at it

"In wasnt your fault is was HIM you know who and i ...i just miss him so much " she started to cry againg and hermione hugged her tight she stayed like this for a few minuets before she realised where she should be. She Stood up and helped molly up

" look molly i lost loads of people in the war too tonks , lupin , fred and more all of them i cared so deeply for and i know that they are looking at us now heading back to school and they are happy for us they where fighting for this fighting for you me and everyone they where fighting for us to live with out fear and for us to be happy including your brother i know he would not want to see you like this. I need to go but if you ever need to talk to anyone about the war come and find me okay ? "

"Thank you hermione really thank you " the girl smiled and hugged hermione and turned and skipped back to her cabin . Hermione looked at her watch ......she was late .... She was five minutes late ...... She was never ever late .

She walked as fast as she could with out running until she was outside the headmistresss cabin she stopped for a minute to catch her breath then knocked a small "enter" could be heard . Hermione entered the compartment and saw not only McGonagall but him the boy who called her a mudblood for five years, who was on the bad side during the war, nearly killed the greatest wizard ever it was him he turned and looked at her with the dark grey eyes of the famous ...... Draco Malfoy.

WELL HOW WAS THT ? DID YOU ENJOY IT I HOPE YOU DID I KNOW ITS NOT GREAT BUT PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING LIKE THIS

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO TAKE YOUR ADVICE XXXXXX