🍾 D R U N K E N LO V E 🍾

Years of pent up sexual tension coming to an end, thanks to the mind-numbing effects of alcohol and heavy bass music. Josh had the bright idea to go clubbing, after being dragged to a gay bar by his friend Hayley weeks prior. He knew how much Tyler loved dancing, but he was a lightweight drinker. Josh seen how adorably giddy Tyler became from it, so he kept going back to buy him more shots.

Tyler's head was spinning from the alcohol, and he felt a chill go up his spine as he moved freely to the music. The bass of the EDM pounded through Tyler's body, causing his heart to flutter and muscles to vibrate. Goosebumps stood up all over his body as he stretched his arms out and wiggled his skinny body loosely to the music. Then he moaned and pushed his ass back when he felt a strong pair of hands slide around his hips from behind. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't horny. Everyone was so lost in their own world, they wouldn't even notice if Josh got him off in the middle of it all. With that thought, he briefly caught sight of a couple passionately making out, and moaned wantonly as he felt blood rushing deep within his groin.

Josh, his sweet cotton candy-haired drummer who looked so intimidating with his piercings and full sleeve tattoo. He had his hands all over Tyler, with his hips grinding against his ass. Tyler whipped around, laughing and throwing his arms around Josh's neck. Tyler was so loose he was practically hanging off Josh and would not stop nuzzling his face into his neck. He buried his nose into his skin and inhaled deeply, causing Josh to laugh. It was the most delicious thing he'd ever smelled. He touched his tongue to Josh's throat and felt it vibrate from his moans. Josh slid his hands down to Tyler's ass and pulled him flush against his erection. Tyler closed the distance by pressing his lips to Josh's and whimpering, then making eye contact with glazed over, needy eyes. As if it weren't enough, Tyler trailed his fingers down Josh's taut stomach and began palming Josh's erection through his leather pants.

"Wow..." Tyler was able to read the words on Josh's lips, and noticed his eyes closed briefly, head tilting back and adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. Josh also had a bit too much and his head was swimming from the intense feelings pulsing through his body. He simply grabbed Tyler's hand, then led him to the nearest men's restroom. When they got in, he pushed him into the big handicap stall in the far corner, shut and locked the door, and attacked Tyler full force. Time was skipping every second, actions led by impulse and adrenaline. He worked Tyler's button and zipper loose while sucking and biting on Tyler's collarbone.

Something about the way Tyler panted and moaned like a needy animal, raking his fingers through Josh's hair, stirred up aggression within him. Josh pulled Tyler's pants and boxers down to his knees, spit in his palm and gripped his hard cock in his hand, pumping him a few hard times.

"Oh fuck Josh please please please" Tyler babbled impatiently, head rolling against the wall. Josh grinned against his neck, flicking his tongue out to caress along his jawline and cradling his face with his other hand. He parted Tyler's lips once more with his tongue, unable to get enough of his favorite taste and continued pumping him, stopping to run his thumb over the wet tip.

"Please what? I want to hear you say it." Josh growled into Tyler's ear. Tyler shivered at how low and seductive his voice was, adding to the pleasure building deep in his lower stomach.

"please fuck me" Tyler choked out. His erection was agonizing, standing straight against Josh's thigh. Josh rubbed his thigh against it and smirked when he heard Tyler squeak.

"Don't mind if I do." Josh chuckled. With that, he flipped Tyler around pushing him against the wall and kicked his feet apart. Tyler grunted helplessly as Josh held him there with his arm, shifting to get his pants and boxers down with one hand. Tyler knew he was going to be rough with him and swallowed, clenching his eyes shut and bracing himself against the wall. His cock was pressing against the cold tiled wall adding an arousing sensation and he rolled his hips against it for much needed friction.

Josh began kneading Tyler's ass, and pressed two fingers to his lips. Tyler submissively sucked them, coating them with saliva so that Josh could easily slide a finger into him. He rocked his hips back, giving Josh easier access as he spread him open. His breath hitched when Josh wrapped his hand around his throat, squeezing ever-so-slightly while his fingers searched for his prostate. He rubbed it once, then twice before abruptly he removed his fingers causing Tyler to whine at the loss.

Josh took himself in his hand and aligned the tip of his dick to Tyler's hole, then shoved in with one quick thrust. He eased out slowly to allow Tyler to adjust around his girth before slowly pushing all the way in, grinding into Tyler's ass. He placed both hands on the wall on either side of his head, gasping.

"Fuck Tyler, you're so tight..." Josh breathed, staving off his orgasm. He wanted to enjoy every bit of this, and savor Tyler's sweaty body trembling beneath his. But Tyler whined and pushed himself back on him, riding his cock.

"C'mon Joshua, fuck me harder." Tyler cried out desperately. Josh held Tyler's hips steady as he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in, knocking the breath out of Tyler. It was the delirious mix of pain and pleasure that Tyler loved, and knew he would feel the next day. Josh reached around to grip Tyler's cock and began stroking him in tandem with his relentless thrusts.

At this pace, Josh was getting dangerously close. His movements became sloppier and his strokes became frantic on Tyler's cock. Josh angled his hips up, hitting his sweet spot over and over until Tyler's knees buckled. Tyler busted his nut all over the wall, clamping tight around Josh's cock and screaming profanities. Within seconds Josh's hips ground to a halt, muscles spasming as he emptied his balls inside Tyler while digging his fingernails and teeth into his skin.

"mmm Josh oh my god." Tyler moaned, relishing the weight of Josh's body and his cock still buried deep inside him. He was limp, completely spent with sweat pouring off him as Josh's body held him against the wall.

"hm baby? was that hard enough?" Josh teased as he ran his hand up Tyler's back underneath his shirt.

"Yesss" Tyler nodded his head and moaned as Josh ran his hand around to tease his nipple. Josh pulled out and led Tyler around, pulling him in for a long hug and Tyler ran his fingers through Josh's hair.

"Maybe we should get out of here." Josh suggested, tucking his junk into his pants and buttoning them. Tyler followed his movements as he did the same while trying to regain his composure.