Once more with Quidditch

Blaise's POV

" Hermione and Draco are so lucky! "  Ginny whined quietly as Professor Sprout nagged one of the misbehaving student. Luckily and and unfortunately I have herbology early in the morning when it's still winter but at least I have Ginny. I held Ginny close to me as a gust of wind entered the greenhouse. " I hate this too, but we have each other. " I said trying to light the mood as we looked the chart Sprouts made. " I want my bed and maybe you with me but your too loud! " Ginny said smirking. " Wow thanks " I said lightly smacking Ginny. " OH MY GOD! " Ginny shrieked loudly. " Is there something wrong, Ms. Weasley? " Sprout asked Ginny with an unsettling face. " No, sorry! " Ginny said quickly apologizing. " Okay, anyway when stumbling upon devil's snare, relax " Sprout said continuing class. " Gin, chill. What happen? Something wrong? " I asked checking her facial expressions. " I'm fine but we haven't played quidditch in so long!! " Ginny said bouncing slightly. " True! " I said trying to remember last time we played. " We should total invite Harry and Pansy to play with us and the other love birds! " Ginny said smiling widely. " Okay after all our classes, then and only then will we play " I said holding Ginny's hand. " Can't wait, Blaise! " Ginny whispered excitedly.

~ 5 periods of boredom passed ~

" Hey Ginny! " I said as she skipped with Hermione down the hall. " Hi Boo! Let's play quidditch now, you promised! " Ginny said pulling my arm. " Wait, quidditch in this season? " Draco said coming behind from Hermione. " Yeah, Ginny wanted to play so why not? Its been a while, hasn't it? " I said talking with Ginny to the Quidditch field. " Wait! I'm playing too! " Draco said running behind us with Hermione with him. " Of course, my dude. Ginny wants to invite Potter so lets find him first " I said trying to think of a place Potter would be at right now. " You know he probably might be at the field already " Hermione said shaking her head. " True, you know how he is about Quidditch " Draco said agreeing to Hermione. " Hermione, you playing or watching? " Ginny asked a she eyed her best friend. " I don't know, will it be a fair game is what I'm hoping " Hermione said grinning. " Well there's Harry, Draco, Ginny, and I playing, I know Pansy doesn't play so count her out. It's slightly even, we just have to pick teams and minus the bludgers, we'll play seeker, keeper, and players. " I said counting all that on my fingers. " Kinda weird how there's probably only one member scoring while theres a seeker and keeper. " Ginny said smiling very widely to Hermione. " I'll play, why not? " Hermione said giving in. " That's my girl " Draco said putting his arm around her waist. " Well we're here at the lockers " Ginny said pulling Hermione with her and pushing me towards Draco. " See ya in the fields boys " Ginny said smoothly and entering the girl's locker. " See ya " I thought as Draco and I entered the boy's locker.

~ Changing ~

Draco walked out the field earlier then the girls to a pleasant surprised. Ron and Harry were in the field zooming around. " What the... " Draco said through his teeth. " Hey Draco!! " Harry called at us as we stared at the two boys up in the sky. " F**k " I thought as Ron eyed Draco.  " You playing Ferret? " Harry called to stop Draco from staring at Ron. " Y-Yeah, joining us? " Draco called back. "Yeah, I don't mind " Harry said landing in from of Draco and I. " Hi Blaise, how's Ginny? " Harry asked warmly. " Good, very good actually. She playing quidditch with us too " I said trying not to bring up Hermione's name. " Hermione? " Ron asked coldly. " You don't deserve to speak of her name, Weasley " Draco said grimly. Ron looked like he was about to choke Draco if the girls didn't showed up. " Hey... " Hermione said but she gone quiet when her eyes landed on Ron. She rushed to Draco for safety just in case. " Blaise, what's going on? " Ginny whispered in my ear. " We just asked Harry to play quidditch with us, that's all " I whispered back. " If so, why is my brother here? " Ginny said angrily, making clear for Ron to hear. " I don't know nor do I care about his stupidness " I responded back. We both smirked as Ron's so call 'smile' dropped. " Talk about the devil " Draco whispered to Hermione. " Well guys, let's play! Ron, you in? " Harry said trying to break the awkwardness. I gave him a signal to thank him for that. Harry nodded politely. " Yeah, sure "Ron said rolling his eyes. As he turned away and headed for the keeper side of the field, Draco murmured ' Ungreatful kid ' and we all nodded. " Hey Harry, been meaning to ask you, where's Pansy? " Ginny asked looking around the seats. " She with some friends, heard that Ron was with me and totally backed off " Harry said scratching his head with a grin. " I don't blame her " Hermione mumbled. " Hermione, do you still want to play? I mean that idiot on the field too " Draco said hugging her from behind trying to stop worrying himself. " Yeah, I'll still play for you, Ferret " Hermione said with a smirk. " Ok. " Draco said anxiously. " So who's on Ron's team, and who's on mines? " Draco asked calmly. " I'll be on yours, Blaise mind being on Ron's? " Hermione asked nicely. " I'll be on Ron's if Ginny comes too " I said looking at Ginny. " Of course, Harry go on Draco's " Ginny said dragging Blaise with her to Ron's side. " Wait up! You guys don't have a seeker! " Harry said concerned. " Don't worry, I'll be seeker for them " I said smiling at him.

Hermione's POV

" You seeker or me? " Draco asked with a smirk wider than a taco. " Rock, Paper, Scissors? One out of one " Harry said. " Fine, rock, paper, scissors! " Draco said throwing paper while Harry throws in scissors. " Okay, I'm seeker " Harry said proudly. " F**k off, Potter " Draco said coldly. " You guys are such kids! " I said shaking my head in disgusted. " You love us either way " Draco said smirking. " Shut up and get on that broom! " I said flying upwards.