10. Instagram/Real Life

daniellejennings: the breakfast club and pizza with this guy! best night in

tagged: kitharington
11k likes | 2k comments

username1: you guys make the cutest faces

kitharington: wow, this actually didn't turn out horrible like the others

daniellejennings: the others are still funny! kitharington

username2: post the others! i wanna see more of you two together

madmadied: gosh you guys are presh!

username3: are you guys dating????

sophiet: oh. my. gosh! cuties!

emilia_clarke: you guys kill my feelings! my two bby's! i want to be there next time you watch the breakfast club though!

username4: the breakfast club is so amazing...so is kit and danielle

daniellejennings: we'll have a john hughes marathon before i go back in a few days! emilia_clarke

emilia_clarke: i'll miss you best friend! daniellejennings

daniellejennings: i'll miss you too! emilia_clarke

adamjennings: who is this sis?

madmadied: and the big bro shows up! daniellejennings adamjennings

*************

Danielle sits back down from refilling her and Kit's drinks, setting them down on the coffee table. The credits to The Breakfast Club have rolled a few minutes ago and now they decided to watch Sixteen Candles. Kit is scrolling through his phone when she sits down.

"Your brother's name is Adam?" Kit says, looking at the brunette beside him who is situating herself under a blanket.

Danielle looks at Kit in surprise. "How did you know that?"

He turns his phone so she can see her brother's comment on her photo of them.

"He's just being curious," she says, rolling her eyes. "He's always making sure any guy I'm interested in is a good guy. That's what older brother's do." She lifts her gaze and sees Kit with an eyebrow raised. "What?"

"You're interested in me?"

Danielle feels her cheeks heat up, and instead of answering she decides to take a drink from her cup. She can feels Kit's eyes on her, but she refuses to look at him. Clearing her throat, she sets her cup on the coffee table before leaning back into the couch. Danielle pulls the blanket up to her chin, and when she does she hears a soft laugh coming from beside her.

"You look cute like that."

She raises an eyebrow. "Like what?"

"You blushing, trying to avoid my question, with the blanket pulled up close to your chin like you're hoping it protects you from what I asked."

"I am not avoiding."

Kit smiles. "Then why haven't you answered my question yet?"

She groans. "Okay, I am interested in you." Kit's smile widens as he tells Danielle he returns her interest. "But," she goes on. "I'm hesitate in starting anything because what if we go out on dates before I got back to the States in a week, and we want to start dating. I'm not good with long distance. I'll be in the States shooting for my show, and you'll be wrapping in Belfast before you get your hiatus."

"Then I'll come visit you, Kit interjects.

Danielle sighs. "I know. That will be an easier time, but what if we're still dating when you start filming again? We will both be filming our shows in two different countries." She shakes her head. "I've done the long distance thing before, and it didn't end well. We aren't even friends anymore. I don't want to ruin this friendship before it really has started."

Kit reaches out and touches her leg that is covered by the blanket. His eyes are soft and Danielle can tell what he is going to say will counteract her point in trying to get to know each other on a more romantic level. "Emilia told me briefly about your ex, and he's a jerk. He couldn't stay faithful for a few weeks, which I find ridiculous. I say we live in the moment. If we want to go on a date then we should. We can talk about the future if things go well."

"You're right. Living in the moment is less stressful and more fun anyway."

Kit pulls Danielle to his side so she's lying down beside him, her head resting against his shoulder. "Now, can I hit play?"

Danielle nods, smiling. "Jake Ryan was my first celebrity crush. I can't wait to see his face."

She feels Kit move as he laughs.

{edit made by me}