Fifty-seven

!important! Please read the A/N.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ethan's POV
"Ok hum call us if she wakes up or if anything happens and hum please talk to her. If you don't ... it's like a big silence in the room and- and I don't want her to feel like we're not there for her. Okay? The cafeteria's down the elevator to your right and the doc-"

"Ethan. They're gonna be alright" Grayson cut me off.

"Ok ... Thank you guys for coming" I hugged Aaron and Jack. I wanted Nate and Alex to come but they couldn't so ... yeah.

"No problem bro" Aaron hugged back.

"Anything for my feisty Emily" Jack smiled, looking at her.

"Ok. We gotta go now. Bye guys" Grayson grabbed my arm and forced me to follow him.

"But I didn't say bye to Emily!" I whined.

"I don't think she'll mind" he chuckled.

Grayson drove us back to our apartment where he had already set up the camera and the lights. We saw the old Abraham that rushed to lock the door when he saw us. Fucker learned his lesson: you touch my baby, you pay the price. I just couldn't full on beat the shit out of him 'cause he was drunk and it's an old man. Grayson opened the door and a few of ours and Em's friend were here.

"They wanted to be in the video ... for Em" Grayson explained.

They all came to hug me and tell me how sorry they were about what happened. None of them knows that it's all because of me.

"Ok let's do this!" Grayson clapped his hands, encouraging everyone to take place behind the camera and shut up. We sat down and asked Kian to press the record button.

"Hey guys! I'm Ethan" I started.

"And I'm Grayson. And we're,"

"the dolan twins!" we said in sync.

"Today we invited ourselves on Em's channel because something happened and you guys deserve some explanations." I tried to containmy tears as much as I could.

"As you may or may not know, I posted a picture of Emily in an hospital bed and Ethan was cuddling with her"

"Basically, what happened is that we got in an argument about  - about something stupid and it was too much for her to handle. Her system basically just shut down and she fainted. I called the 9-1-1 and on our way to the hospital ... her heart stopped beating. When the ambulance stopped they rushed her in and I don't know what happened after. We waited there for like an hour and a half ... maybe two, before the doctor told us that she was put in an artificial coma. She might or might not wake up we don't know. I feel so bad ..." I looked down and felt a tear roll on my cheek. I wiped in with the back of my hand "gosh I hate crying on camera and ... in front of people" I mumbled to myself.

"It's okay E" Grayson rubbed his hand in a circular motion on my back "we have a couple friends with us that would like to talk for Emily and share moments they had with her" Grayson said.

"Can I share one?" I asked.

"Yeah ... go for it" Grayson got up and sat behind the camera with the others.

"So hum on our wedding day, for our first dance as a wedded couple, I chose the song HOLY and hum I asked her if she knew why I picked this song. She said she didn't and I answered that what he says in the song is how I wanted to feel about the love of my life. Today, after 3 years of marriage with Emily, I think she is the love of my life."

I got up from my seat and sat with the others. Andrea Russet got up and sat in front of the canera.

"One of my favourite memory with Emily is when we first met. At the time I was still with Kian and him, Emily, Ethan, Jc and I all went to the art museum. Ethan fell asleep on our way there, Kian fell on a statue and Jc ended up flirting with a random girl he met there. We laughed alot. I just hope Em's gonna be alright even tho I know she's strong and she can get through it." she laughed remembering the good times. Jack J and Jack G took her place.

"We couldn't agree on our favourite memory with Em so we just wanna say that if the baby's a boy: call him Carter Jack Dolan because we think Em's gonna wake up stronger and prettier than ever." Thay got up and were replaced by Karina and her boyfriend.

"My favourite memory with Em is with her first boyfriend, Will. It was the day he asked her out. She had a crush on him for a while and him too but she didn't know. She cried so hard she had to be sent back home. Poor little thing couldn't breath 'cause she was choking on her tears. I love her so much" Karina laughed looking up so we wouldn't see the tears in her eyes.

"Well I never met her but from what I heard, Emily sounds like an amazing girl and I can't wait for her to wake up so I can finally talk with THE Em my girl won't stop talking about."

"THE Em my girl won't stop talking about ... bitch ass better shut the fuck up before I slice your anus open and shove your head even deeper that it already is" I thought to myself.

"Before Emily went to film her thing in Morocco, we used to hang out all the time. She was coming to my apartment and we would sing our asses off and dance like the two sluts we are. I really miss that. Get well soon honey, we love you" Trevor Moran spoke and came back with us.

A few other people talked and Gray and I went back in front of the camera to end the video. After everything was done, our friends left, promising that they would come visit Em in the hospital. God I miss her so much.

Hey Squaaaad! I'm really sorry for those who likes this book but I won't be able to update for a while or I will update but less often. I'm failing Science and Math and if I don't get my grades up of 20% by the end of the school year, I'll get kicked out of my program. I need to spend more time doing homeworks. Trust me I really want to update I do ... I just can't do it as much as I am right now. Again I'm really really sorry and I hope you can understand. Thank you guys for everything. I love you. Ok Sia J

GONNA BE ANSWERING TO THE Q&A WHEN I COME BACK HOME ON MONDAY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE ME QUESTIONS ON MY Q&A CHAPTER. THANK YOUUU