When They're Cats || S,M+Yui

It's like 4am
But here I am

includes: (fluff)y cats, mild cursing

Shu
Shu is a lazy ass tubby ginger cat who sleeps everywhere. E v e r y w h e r e. Even on you. You mostly find him in the litter box where he has fallen asleep half way through doing his business. Not fun times.

Reiji
Leader of the cat troop. Very bossy and intelligent. He can open doors, knows when it's time for food and can calculate when you get up for school. Which to him is 3am. He's recently stopped doing it since you kicked him out. Literally

Ayato
He thinks your boobs are pillows. He thinks your pillows are boobs. You don't really know where he got his boob fetish from, but you don't really want to find out.

Laito
This asshole likes taking your bra and panties from your draws and hiding them. Plus he breaks legit everything in the house. He's always out of the house. He's probably got a group of cat ladies waiting for his one inch wonder but, who knows :)

Kanato
You get really concerned about this cat. He just eats sweets and sugar. You took him to the vet and he seems to be 'purrfectly' (cringe) healthy... Maybe not mentally..

Subaru
He's one of those cats where he is just scared shitless of his owner. This bitch is like sonic when he sees you. It's sad but true :-;. You're still trying to gain his trust and it seems to be working because he gets scared at night and he comes into your room and snuggles with you but doesn't have much space because of fat ass Shu but you know he tries :-;

Ruki
Yo. Shit goes down when Ruki is around Reiji. They do not like each other. They fight over bowls, food, toys, you, females etc. Ruki is actually a very calm cat, very sophisticated and chill until r E i J i.

Kou
Probably the most druggiest cat you can own. He is bouncing off the walls, fighting with everyone, won't bloody shut up, tries to hump everyone even tho you had his balls cut. Rip Kou.

Yuma
You call him Jungkook. You basically call everyone of your cats after K-pop bands it's not even funny. Yuma is the big cat. He's bloody huge. He's really pretty tho and you're really jealous of his fur colour like omg work it gurl.

Azusa
The most unstable cat in the world. He just sits there and stares. He just stares. Which is better than him trying to get into the cutlery and almost stabbing himself, but you just find him...scary.

Yui
You had to put her up for adoption because you have a house full of boy cats. 10 boy cats + 1 girl cat = gang bang. Nope. Nope. Nopety. Nope.

I've come full circle in terms of stanning BTS