Chapter 13

Josh opened the door and they walked in and called for Honour. They started looking around and kept calling for her but figured she'd gone out. They started talking about the night before a little more and were still trying to figure out why Honour did what she did. They decided to turn the tv and see if a game was on. They started flicking through the channels when they landed on a news channel and in big bold letters on the screen said HPG going under, Huntzberger's dethroned from society.

The next morning

Everyone wakes up to the biggest scandal in newspaper history.

Tv stations, magazines and other newspapers everything available was covering how the Huntzberger's treated the new double heiress of society, and how she got them banned and dismembered. Which lead to HPG stock and investors to pull out real quick and there HPG goes down the drain.

With headlines like Huntzberger's dethroned by new double heiress,

HPG down in flames and could Huntzberger be impeached at HPG after fall out?

Rory had to go back to work at the end of the week and decided to leave earlier than planned.

Tristan had left the day before needing to check in with his companies and make sure everything was still alright. He had said goodbye before he left and said he would see them in D.C.

Logan went to his apt to gather most of his things, then got ready to leave with Rory and Ella to D.C.

Once they got to D.C. things got very busy and crazy for Rory at work fast.

Rory's first day back she had a talk with President Obama and established that she would still get him and everyone else the information they needed, but she could no longer be the one to do interviews or deliver the news publicly.

Rory had a lot more free time on her hands now that she no longer had to be in public face, and began using that time to help Logan settle in and become familiar with the city and their daily routine.

Tristan still popped over everyone and a while