Introduction: Castiel Novak

"GET DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" A man shouted at the top of his lungs. "Yes, Carter" replied the meek voice of a blue eyed man, by the name of Castiel. The man who shouted, seemingly named Carter, was standing, infuriated, next to a sink full of dishes. Carter was tall, and extremely muscular, even when compared to Castiel, who most certainly wasn't weak. Carter was blonde, and had piercing, currently red-ringed green eyes.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO DO THESE GOD DAMN DISHES" "I-I'm sorry, Carter, I don't remember you telling me that" Castiel replied softly, cerulean eyes shimmering with unshed tears as he waited for what he knew was coming.

And so it came. A slap echoed in the room, leaving deafening silence in it's wake. After a moment or two had passed, Carter leaned down, close to Castiel's face. "Now you do those fucking dishes and whatever else I ask you, and if you dare disobey, I won't be as lenient with you next time."

This was the daily life of Castiel Novak. Run around, clean up any mess, do whatever Carter asked, and be punished severely for any miniscule mistake he made. Now, Dean Winchester lead a life not all that different from Castiel...