Introduction: Dean Winchester

A crash resounded throughout the house as Blaise smashed a beer bottle across Dean's head. "I TOLD YOU NO FLIRTING YOU DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!" He accused. "Master-" Dean cowered before the enraged man "I-I wasn't flirting! I swear, all I did was ask his name-" "ENOUGH EXCUSES! You know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it." Blaise stood up, pushing his silver-dyed hair behind his ear, his golden-brown eyes flashing in rage. "On your back" were the coldly spoken orders. "Please! I swear I wasn't flirting with him, just don't do this!" Dean pleaded, near desperate.

"On your back." There was no change in tone or speed, the order was still spoken through clenched teeth. Realizing that he would get nowhere, Dean lied down on the couch. Blaise returned soon, carrying a whip in hand.

Crack! The whip slashed down onto Dean's skin as he yelped. "Well, that's fifty. Have you learned your lesson Dean?" Blaise asked with a smirk on his face. "Yes, master" Dean replied solemnly, looking down at his feet. Blaise tossed him his shirt. "You're free to go then. But remember, if I catch you with anyone else, it's one hundred." "Yes, master" Dean scampered out the door, eager to be free to do as he wishes, for the most part. Little did he know, that this night would change his life.

A/N: Hey, if you guys don't mind, could you leave a comment telling me how you like it so far, and what I can improve on? This is my first Supernatural fanfic, so I really want to know how I'm doing. Thanks if you do! ~Phoenix