Broken

Chapter 30 : Broken

++ Marcus's POV ++

I sent half of the night , searching for amber . It was pouring outside and the trees shielded any trace of sun light , I knew that she wouldn't get far with that broken leg . She was easy prey , which was sad because I loved a good chase .

I smirked to myself when I thought about what I did to her once I had found her . Her screams of agony only fueled my anger as I marked her Virgin body with my deep thrusts . She wasn't as good as tori though , it was quiet a disappointment . I only laughed in her face when she started calling out for someone to save her , precisely tori , but it was already to late . The rock I had in my hand , repeatedly bashed into her head the second she opened that filthy little mouth of hers .

Amber had hurt tori when she ran away from her in the woods , leaving her for death . So , I wanted to hurt amber just as bad she hurt tori . I was only protecting the girl that I love , because she didn't deserve ambers betrayal . She didn't deserve any of this bull shit .

++ Tori's POV ++

I sat on Marcus's bed , awaiting for his arrival . I had locked myself in his room after that little incident with Scott and I just cried my eyes out . How could I be in love with someone like Marcus ? He's a kidnapper , a cold-blooded murder ! I cringed at the thought of loving that monster and sunk farther into the mattress , burying my face in his pillow .

We have no control over who we fall in love with , but why not ? I don't want to love Marcus , I'd rather cut my head off my body then be anywhere near that physco . I thought that I despited him all this time but I didn't ... because I knew that he was broken just like I was/am .

" Tori ? "

I immediately looked up and my eyes met a pair of beautiful green ones . Marcus stood in the doorway , soaking wet . From the expression on his face , I could tell that he was seconds away from a nervous break down .

" I'm so sorry , tori . You know that I'd never hurt you , I was just pissed . You left me after you promised me that you wouldn't and I believed you . I trusted your word and you lied to me . " He sobbed , running his hands trough his thick curls .

" Come here . " I spoke calmly , my eyes boring into his puffy ones .

He gave a confused look , probably surprised that I wasn't yelling at him or hitting him right now . But , he slowly nodded and walked over to me . I pulled him onto the bed and protectively wrapped my arms around him . I held him tightly and gently stroked his cheek .

" I'm sorry , I know that you'd never hurt me intentionally . " I whispered , placing a soft kiss of his forehead .

We laid there in a comfortable silence , oddly enjoying each other's company . But there was still a question that I've been dying to ask .

" Did you find amber ? " I asked , not sure if I wanted the to hear the answer . Even though amber betrayed me , I still hoped that she got anyway and that Marcus didn't hurt her .

" No . " he finally replied , not meeting my gaze . I simply nodded and rested my chin on his head . I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips , when he told me that he didn't find amber . That meant she was still out there and that she was going to get help .

" I love you , tori . I love you so much . " Marcus told me .

I knew that he loved me , I mean he told me that he did every second of the day and I believed him but I never honesty replied .

" Your a monster . " I finally said , fighting back the tears that threatened to spill .

" But I'm in love with you . " I quietly added .

++ Authors Note ++

Comment

Comment

Comment 😘