part 1:a new start in a new world

???: "What does it mean to live, to be alive can you tell me? No response guess not, after all I slit your throat and removed your vocal box. I'm tired I guess I'll head to bed and come play with you tomorrow by the way my name is 0."

*0 then heads upstairs and goes to sleep*

the next day 0 woke up in a froest that seemed strange yet it seemed that he remebered a place like this but just to make sure he waited for his senses to adjust so he could make sure.after a few minutes of waiting he finally reailezied he was in dream(or so he thought) then a silver haired man asked "who are you?""i could ask you the same thing but i would like if you can tell me where i am?"asked 0 "well your in the froest outside konoha of course."anwsered the man."well thanks im 0 im dead serouise so can you take me to konoha?"asked 0."sure just follow me and my name is kakashi nice to met you."said kakashi.

after about 15 minutes of walking they finally made it to a big gate and as they entered 0 noticed that he was being watched and so he asked"do you know why everyone is watching ","maybe it is because your covered in blood and that you are a stranger."anwsered kakashi."so where are we headed to." asked 0."well to the hokage's mansion of coruse you are a stranger that i found pasted out in the forest."said kakashi

then when they got to the hokage's mansion and entered the hokage's office, 0 then realized why all of this looked so familer to him it was naruto a anime he used to watch until he started to kill.the hokage then asked"who are you young man?" "well im 0 and you are the third hokage right?"said 0 "why yes i am,how did you know that?"asked the thrid. 'well it is because i guess you could say im a um.... God because i can see what can and will happen i am able to see what well happen as long as im here no one else will die uneles it is from old age speaking of which naruto is most likely painting the hokage monument right now and here comes the noise." said 0 pointig outsude for three minutes while he was talking. then poof a ninja showed up saying that naruto was messing up the monument.the hokage then turned to me and asked"how did you know that was going to happen?"then 0 said"because i am God, now ninja go stop him at once"after an hour of discussing we came to this conculsion that if i could bet one of there best ninja then they would assign me to team 7 the fight started at dusk tomorrow.

the next day 0 was at the traing grounds where the fight would be."have you been waiting long?"asked kakashi. "no i'm just here to eat ramen what about you?any way who am i fighting?" said 0."him(pointing at a skiny white guy) he is neji and he will be your opponent"

Said kakashi."it's my pleasure to beat you"said neji."fine let get this over with I don't have all day"said 0"the match will begin in 3...2....1 go"said kakashi.

(so the fight began within a mater of seconds 0 had neji pin down."stop the winner is 0"kakashi yelled."come on it's not fair that you put me against a god vs neji"Said 0."it was mere luck you won this time"said neji."lady luck is never on my sideside so what makes you think I won by luck"0 mocked."alright you 2 quit it 0 already won"Kakashi interrupted.

later that day at 0 apartment."I thought I could live here but my blood lust grows every second I don't kill someone so who should I kill, well I guess i could just kill a bystander"0 said to himself."are you really that blood thirty, I mean you don't look like a bad guy but you sound like a psychopath just who are you?"said a mysterious voice."Who's there I want to know?"asked 0."As if you don't remember me,well that's to bad I thought you would remember an old friend."chucked sadly the mysterious voice."no way could it be,are you Ana?"(0 has memory lost so this is rare to here him remember someone or something)asked 0."you finnaly remember me 0 and yes it is me Ana, do you remember who i am?"asked Ana.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the next part you will found out who Ana is sorry wirtter's block.