Chapter 4

"Uncle Stefan where are we going?" I asked. We were in his car, I was in the front seat and Scott was behind me with Stiles. We had been driving for god knows how long, each of us slept form time to time except for Stefan. "Stefan?"

"A lots happened since we sent you away."

"Like?"

"Apperently your mom saved Elena. No one knows how. All we know is that the day she left, Elena went with her and your mom has been hiding Elena from Klaus ever since." I took his hand and squezzed it. Elena meant the world to him, I knew how hard it was for him. "So, Elijah told us this the second after your mother called him. Damon left the second Elijah was done talking and texted me to get you."

"So I'm going back to Mystic Falls?" I asked and Stefan looked at me quickly before nodding.

"Tell your friends that they might die at least once, but we'll bring them back."

"What!?" Scott and Sitles yelled and I laughed. They looked at me and I turned to them.

"It's a joke."

"How is that a joke?" Stiles asked.

"When we get to Mystic Falls you will understand." I answered him and looked out the window to see the Mystic Falls welcome sign pass by in a flash. "It's good to be home."

"Good?" I looked over at Stefan, who seemed to think that I missed running around and almost dying every other day.

"Good-ish"

~

Stefan pulled up to the Borading house and I saw Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena waiting outside. Elena was really alive. I smiled and ran up to them. Caroline spotted me first and squealed with delight to see me after 2 years. We ran into each others arms and stayed there for what felt like forever. But she's my favorite aunt and best friend.

We pulled away and Bonnie hugged me next. It was a quick hug, but I saw something around her neck that made me pull away. "What are you wearing?" I asked with curoity.

"Something Enzo gave me." We all said aww at the same time which was like a chessy part in a movie. But it was so pretty and looked expensive so we couldn't help it.

I looked behind Bonnie to see Elena standing there with tears in her eyes. Now either she was looking at me or Stefan who was behind me. I walked up to her and her eyes followed me which told me she hadn't seen Stefan yet. She started laughing and so did I, but she was about to cry so I gave her a hug.

"Why are you crying? I'm the one who should be crying."

"Because last time I was here you were 5." Elena explained and I laughed then pulled away.

"Well, I'm 16 now." I heard a gasp and turned to see Caroline really excited and I mean really excited.

"Did you have you party yet?" I shook my head. "why not?

"Because I made you a promise."

"Well good because I've had this planned since your actually birthday even though you weren't here." Caroline said and I nodded. She then turned around when someone closed the car door. "Who are they?" I turned to she who she was talking about.

"Stiles and Scott. They are the only people who bothered to care about me in  Beakon Hills." I said in a joking tone. Then I saw Stefan walked out of the car and make eye contact with Elena. I smiled and walked over to Stiles and Scott, then took them by the hand and lead them inside of the house.