Chapter 1

"10 years later"

Today is my last day of school, goodbye 8th grade hello summer! My best friend Sophie is taking me out for my birthday tonight. Movies and pizza it's been our tradition since we were in elementary school. I'll be fifteen tomorrow. "Alexa! Oh my god you will never guess what gossip I just heard about Matthew!"
I look sternly at her, "well spill girl what's up?"
She gives me a preppy smile while she giggles. "He is in Love with you, and I hear he's gonna ask you to the dance."
I feel myself starting to blush. I hide my face trying not to show her. "Are you for real??"
She nods and opens my locker grabbing my Cheetos. "Hey those are mine !" I say yanking them back giggling at her.
"So , I just wanted a few." She says stealing them back and stuffing her face. I quickly grab my journal and my other personal items from my locker. Since we clean out our lockers today I wanna make sure I don't throw away the important stuff. Out of thin air I hear Harley' s voice.
" Alexa , can I ask you something?" I nodded, "do you have any female products, preferably tampons?" I nodded and grabbed a few that I had stashed in my locker. "Thanks! And happy early birthday!"
I smile at her " your welcome" as I turn back to Sophie I notice she ate all my chips.
"Seriously you are them all??" She nodded grabbing my arm.
"We better get back to class before Mr. Hayden gets on to us." I nod and quickly walk back to class. Only 2 periods left and I am free. So I sit in Facs class (family and consumer science) we are finishing our pillowcase. Mine has skulls and roses on it, it also has my name embroyded on it . As I finish the last stitch on it I hear the teacher call for us to hear him say have a nice summer and blah blah blah the big speeches they say every year. Finally the bell rings and I go straight to my last class of the day. I have Algebra last period, we get to take our posters home today! I'm so happy, that this is the last class of the day. Boom! Something hits me in the back of the head "ouch! What the fuck!" I said turning to see Kyle our bully . I notice he threw a calculator at me.
"You were supposed to catch it you poor waste of space!"
I jump as I hear the teacher scream. "Kyle office now!" I turn to see Mr. Grey standing behind me. I sit patiently waiting for the day  to end. Soon the bell dismisses us and I head for the bus to go home. I can't wait to hang with Sophie tonight. Tonight will be great!