Chapter 3

*Ding Ding*

"Hey I'm outside!"

I grab my purse and run out the door, twords Sophie. I can't contain my excitement, I'm just so happy to see her.

Sure it's just pizza and a movie but the fun we will have is so exciting.

I hop into her car and we're off to the pizza place. It's a real nice place, kinda old italian style, but very good food. Our order has always been the same, one large pizza with sausage, pinaple and extra cheese, with two large lemonades.

As we're waiting I notice a guy starting at us. He looked familiar, kind of an older guy, forties maybe, definitely old enough to be one of our dad's. I didn't pay to much attention to him. Even though I probably should have.

Anyways the waiter brings us our pizza and we're eating and gossiping about drama at school, and boys.  When I feel a hand on my shoulder and someone whispers in my ear, " hey beautiful, I have something for you."

I turn around and low and behold it's Mathew. I stand up throwing my arns around him hugging him tight. He sits down next to us and hands me a little box. I open the box and it's a charm bracelet, with a letter inside,

'I know we've been friends for ever so long, since elementary, your the only girl that's caught my eye and tugged at my soul, I think your beautiful and you deserve the world, so please give me a chance. Go to the dance with me?'

I gasp outloud reading the letter and I just start bawling my eyes out because I'm so happy, I hug him tightly, "yes yes yes yes I'll go with you!" I'm so happy I'm shaking.

The bracelet is so pretty, it has sunflower charms. Sunflowers are my favorite. It also has my name engraved on one charm. I carefully take it out of the box.
" Would you out it on me please??"
He nods, as he fastens my bracelet. "Your so beautiful Alexa, and I really mean that."

I can feel myself blushing. Oh this is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me.

We finish up with our food and head to the movies. We're going to see the new superhero movie.
Mathew tags along and he actually payed for my ticket and he bought me my favorite candy.
Oh my gosh he is just the sweetest.

As our movie finishes, Sophie has to go straight home so Mathew said he'd walk me home.

(Little did I know that man was still following me)

We get to my house and he hugs me and kisses my forehead,
"Happy birthday, my little sunflower"
I smile and hug him tightly.

We say our goodnights and I retreat to my room.

I strip off all my clothes and put on my pajamas, they are pink butterflies on the pants .
I lay on my bed and put my headphones in and try to fall asleep.

****Hours later****

I feel like I can't breathe and I can't see, I'm clawing at my face , there's something covering my face. I start to panic and scream. The last thing I felt was a big smack on my head as I black out.

***To be continued***