A Cheeky Morning

It was a lovely morning at Shopville.And today is Cheeky Chocolates birthday.And the other Shopkins and Shoppies were planing a surprise party.So they planned to be mean at Cheeky."Hey that's Sarah Sushi and Sneaky Sally" said Cheeky Chocolate."Oh no it's Cheeky Chocolate" said Sneaky Sally."Act mean"said Sarah Sushi."Hey guys you know what day is today?!"said Cheeky Chocolate."Oh I know what day is today,today I don't want to see your ugly face!"said Sneaky Sally.
"Lets go Sneaky! We don't want anybody that ugly to be near us"said Sarah Sushi."What was that? I did nothing to them but...but oh nothing they didn't mean that i think"said Cheeky Chocolate."I need to go to the mart and buy some paper for the invitation"said Cheeky.

----------------------------------------At the mart-----------------------------------------------------------
"What!! The mart is closed!!"said Cheeky."This day keeps on getting worst every minute.But I can still find and buy new clothes some goods for the guests and the cake!"said Cheeky."I think.  I can ask Lippy Lips for my clothes and Betty Birthday for the cake and I can find a few thing for the goods.

Hi it Jasmin! I'm the author of the book.And I'm only nine and have a hobby of making story's.I haven't made a story in a while so I hope you like this Shopkins story!! I will be talking to you on the next chapter!And don't forget to follow me!!