Chapter 3 - A new beginning

Forewords:

I've made this draw since a long time ago. There's a scene in this chapter that is based on it.

______________________________________________________________________

The Mystery twins were back in town.

As they opened the door to the old Shack, the big tide of emotions washed them with the nostalgia they were waiting for.

-Dipper, Mabel? Oh my god guys, look how you both are. You're so tall and Big!- Said Melody, from behind the cash register. She came to the twins, and with a huge smile, she hugged them.

-Oh Melody girl, we are happy to be back! You don't know how much!- Mabel squealed the words, as she let go of her bags and hugged Melody back.

-How are you doing Melody? Are you taking care of Soos?- Dipper joked, Making Melody laugh.

-Yes, and by the way, he is just in the office. Let's go and tell him you guys are back, I'm sure he is really eager to see you! – Melody started to Drag them through the shack to the Stan's Old office.

-Wait, and our bags?- Dipper said with a sheepish smirk, picking up one of his and Mabel's bag.

-We can't let them in the middle of the store.- He continued.

-Don't worry! We're not even opened yet. Today we are closed to some stuff we need to prepare- Melody waved to them to come closer.

They followed her through the store until the office. It was not like they didn't know where it was, but still, they followed her automatically.

In the little while they had to look around the store, they noticed that some stuff have changed, most of them were products. Dipper felt that some parts of the shack were much more organized. Mabel otherwise, felt that the shack even had a better smell; "Probably Melody thing!" she thought.

As they entered the Office, they saw Soos reading some papers upon the table. Probably a letter since it seemed to be handwritten.

Soos had his full attention to it, but since he heard the door opening...

-Dipper, Mabel?- He opened his eyes wide, and tears started flow down his face.

Soos ran towards both twins, and with all his strength, he hugged them, making Mabel Laugh, since he got her by her waist; Dipper in the other hand, was red, turning to purple; Soos got him by the neck.

-Soos...I cant breath!- Dipper whispered as he tried to get out alive of Soos grip.

-Oh guys! I missed you both so much! How are you? How have you been? Did you have a good trip? I don't know what to ask anymore!- Soos Moved them around in the air as he hold them.

Once he put them down, Dipper took the longest breath of his life; Mabel only adjusted her sweater.

Melody helped Soos to clean his tears and all them, now together, started to talk, all about the last three years.

After some hours of talk, close to the end of the afternoon, Dipper and Mabel remembered they still have things to catch up on, not to mention their unpacking.

-Hey Soos, Kids, im going to order Pizza, what do you guys want?- Melody asked, yelling from the kitchen.

-But Melody, we still need to prepare the things for Mr. Stan and Mr.Stan returns!- Soos replied. He raised an eyebrow once he noticed how confused he sounded.

-They are getting here today?- Dipper asked with enthusiasm.

-Oh, I forgot to tell you! They are getting home this night, and we are preparing a reception for them!- Soos replied, showing a poster he himself made with "Welcome back Stan's!" on it.