ten

Donna stood there looking over the tables when harry came.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Donna asked when she turned around and looked into him.

"I just have to give you this." He hand out a piece of paper. "It's a small gift for the wedding."

Donna tooked it.

"What are you doing..."she started as she look down and see something she didn't expect. "Island what is this?" She look back up at Harry with a hocking expression in her face.

"It's all under control." Harry smiled.

"Oh Harry, you're too sweet." Donna smiled. "But I can't accept this."

"Okay, you'll have to catch me to stop this." Harry said and ran away.

"Harry..." too late, Harry was gone. Donna sighed and put it in her pocket that was sort of in the dress. She sat on the chair and stare at the plate speechless and stressed out.

"Mom..." she heard. She look up and saw Sophie and immediately stood up.

"Sophie? What are you doing here? You're suppose to be getting dress. Ali and Lisa are gonna help you." Donna acted as if everything was cool.

"Will you help me?" Sophie asked.

"Of course." Donna replied giving a real smile as she ran after her daughter into Donna's room to get ready.

***
Sophie sat in a towel infront of the mirror hopelessly looking at herself as Donna stood behind her and look at her daughter in the mirror.

"So, what can I do for you Mrs.Sheridan?" Donna smiled.

"Anything that will make this horrible hair look like something." Sophie said about to cry.

"Hey, it's alright. It's not the end of the world." Donna smiled.

Everything went great. Donna got Sophie ready like it's gonna be the best wedding and most important wedding to come.

She helped her getting dress doing her hair and going 'back in time'. Laughed played, cared and loved went through their mother and daughter time.

After a while they stood infront of the mirror as Donna was tying the laces on Sophie's dress.

"Am I upsetting yu?" Sophie asked unhappily.

"What makes you think that?" Donna asked.

"Well everything you've done. The dynamos, the villa and running everything on your own." Sophie replied.

"Well honey, I didn't had a choice. This is my place and I loved doing what I did with you by my side." Donna smiled with tears in her eyes.

"But you...it must've been hard, I mean, running around the island with a baby busy and..." Sophie started.

"Hey, let me tellyou something. When I got pregnant my parents told me not to bother come back and I couldn't had it any other way. My god look at what we had. And now look what I've got out of it. A beautiful grown daughter with an exclusive future. I'm so proud of you honey." Donna said with teats in her and look down then back up at her wondering face.

"Mom." Sophie took a deep breath and gave a smile. "Will you give me away?"

Donna nod and starts crying. She wrapped her arms around her daughter's neck as Sophie wrap her arms around her mothers waist putting her face in her mother's neck.

***

Now the thing that we as teenagers need to understand is that you can find love anywhere, but a mother's love only comes once and honestly, I learned that the hard way. My mother is kicking alive and I thank God she's still here. And of all people the only person that stood by my side, the only one who believed in me. I got reallly sick lately waking up naxious and the first thing popping up in other's mind was pregnancy and they were wrong. My mother didn't think that because she knew it for a fact and she smiles everytime I say I'm proud to say I never slept with anyone. Not that there's something wrong with it but we need to open up and share our stories with the truth and honestly, I have NEVER EVER lied to my mother.

Please vote...

Thank you...