Mini Ladd x Reader

Your pov
I was peacefully sleeping for once without interruptions. Then speak of the devil and I awoke to the sound of my phone going off... "ughhh! What now!?" I say quietly to myself as I answer. All I was met with was an irritating voice yelling! It so happened to be my friend Liz... "YOOOOOOO! GET UP! I JUST GOT A REALLY COOL GAME! WE HAVE TO PLAYYYYY!!" I sigh. "LIZ ITS SO FUCKING EARLY. GO BOTHER MAYCE OR SOMETHING!!" I retorted Annoyed. I could practically hear her pout while pondering on whether or not she should hang up. I couldn't help but laugh at her infantile behavior. After what feels like a long  unnecessary pause, I hear a grumpy "fine" before a click. I roll over returning to a state of restful sleep.

-EARLY TIME SKIP BC I WANT TO, PUNK!-

I finally wake up, get dressed, and go downstairs to grab food. Well the problem is I'm alone in the house yet theres talking coming from the living room...  WAIT!? TALKING ..??!? I begin to slowly sneak down the stairs but as I do so, I trip.. damn. So much for being sneaky... Someone then runs over to me and just looked at me. "Mayce is she up yet..?" Liz asks. I look up to find Mayce standing there. She smiled and waved. I got up and looked into the living room. "..Liz, explain to me what you're doing here..." Liz just smirks before jumping up to go the door. I look over to Mayce for answers. All she does is shrug saying "I am as lost as you on this one..." I simply nod and follow Mayce out the door to Liz's sweet new ride. A white Lamborghini. ((I prefer knowledge)) We get in and drive to what seems like the direction of the mall - all the while talking. As we park Liz begins to vlog. Everything is about her YouTube channel with her. Once inside and settled we went to hot topic and a few other clothes stores.

Minis pov
The crew and I were at the local mall walking around. we all took an off day to catch up outside of gaming. I was able to get a few more outfits and a couple hats. We have been here for about an hour and finally decided to stop at GameStop.
"For Honor just came out!" Lui exclaimed causing chatter to erupt amongst the group. As we were looking around the store a group of three girls wandered in. Two of which seemed bored out of their minds, as the third excitedly rambled on about gaming. I watch as the brunette girl, who was talking about gaming, goes over to the Xbox 360 games. As I turned to go over to my friends I bumped into someone. It was one of the girls that the brunette came in with. Shit she was cute. She had (h/l), shiny (h/c) and eyes that were a beautiful shade of (e/c). I quickly snapped from my thoughts realizing I was staring and she was still on the ground. "Uh, I'm sorry about that." I said while helping her up. She just giggled a bit and smiled, saying, "don't worry about it! It's all good. I'm (y/n)." I smiled. "Craig. Nice to meet you." I say as that brunette walked towards us. she seems so familiar, yet I can place a finger on how I wouldve known her.

Liz's pov
I look over to see (y/n) TOTALLY flirting with some tall guy! I walked over and smirked at (y/n) causing her to slap my head. I pout as I look over to the guy she was with. Woah. Mini Ladd!? I probably look stupid staring at him. "Hey Mini.. uh, I'm Liz I have a channel also.." Shit. I sound dumb! It's true though, I do have a channel with just about One million subs. He looks at my face for a minute or so before saying "CorruptCheshire ((<- pls don't steal...)) from YouTube! That's how I know you!!" I look at him dumbfounded and ask, "Want to play together sometime?" He nods and we exchanged numbers. I see a guy walk over to Craig. Hottie Alert! I quickly became shy for some reason and went to find Mayce. Yup. Thought so. She's with Brock. I'm surprised, that girl is so shy she has trouble ordering food for herself! It's a miracle. Heh. I'm funny.

Third pov
Brian walks up to Craig, taking notice on how a girl rapidly snuck away right as he did so. A few minutes later- Once everyone was finished buying what they needed, Brian, Brock and the rest of the group introduced themselves to (y/n), Mayce, and finally Liz. It was obvious that Mayce had her mind set on Brock even with the fact she's extremely shy. When she got embarrassed or shy or even flustered around anyone she would play with her silky blonde hair and constantly push her glasses up. Liz found it funny how (y/n) thought she was hiding her blush by looking at a random game she didn't really care about. After talking for a bit (now at the food court), they saw it was getting a bit too late. Eventually, they said their goodbyes and agreed to play some GTA V the following day. Both crews were busy talking about what they thought of the other on the way home. The boys went to their respective houses while (y/n) and Mayce stayed over Liz's. Since (y/n) hasn't ever played gta v, but agreed to play, Liz took it upon herself to be her teacher. A badass one at that. Mayce has a bit of experience playing but chose to sit in on the lesson anyway. They played for around seven hours straight seeing as (y/n) wanted to impress the guy who she now knows to be Craig.

-TIMESKIP OF LIZ RAGING, MAYCE FALLING ASLEEP MUMBLING ABOUT BRYCE AND (Y/N) GIVING UP-

It was a bit past 3:00 in the morning so the two decided to call it quits and finally get some sleep.
A long while later, (y/n) woke up to see a disheveled Liz, most likely due to lack of sleep, and an energetic Mayce.

Yo p.o.v
As I got up, I look over towards the smell of ... pancakes? ..Or rather, what I assume to be burnt pancakes... I look over it Liz about to question it but before I can she just nods, annoyed. Mayce decided to make food... how's the house not burnt down?! I went into the kitchen to help her so that way Liz doesn't ring her neck. She seemed to be blissfully working away on what looks like hockey pucks.. I tried so hard to stifle a laugh. She looked up, noticed me and simply flashed a radiant smile. I get to work on helping her and a while later pancakes are done and we're not on fire. I guess that's a good thing ha ha. I turn to her and start, "So you and....?" Her eyes go wide as she blushes. "B-bryce... but you and Craig!? Eh? Ehh?" I roll my eyes as she nudged me with her elbow while attempting to change the subject. As we were all eating, I got a great idea. "Liz, Brian is quite the looker, hmm..?" I tease. "Uh, w-what!? Pfffftttt nah! Nahhhh! No. Way. Man! H-he's uh, HES GROSS!?" she defended suspiciously. Mayce and I exchanged glances.
Liz was just like ".__."'and after a few seconds we all literally just started cracking up. What would I be without my weird friends!??! Anywho, Liz has been talking with Craig the whole day, planning later. He's so nice. I zone out thinking of him. We pretty much chill all day. We plan on playing at seven since everyone seems to be able to from seven on.

--THYME SKIP...eheh...--

Third pov
It was 10 o'clock when they called it quits. Let's just say Craig was impressed by (y/n) but only thanks to her badass teacher obviously!!

                      _______________________________________
To be continued... (I ALREADY KNOW IT SUCKS SO YOU DONT HAVE TO MENTION THAT!!
I WROTE THIS DURING SCHOOL THEN AT HOME INSTEAD OF HOMEWORK..

IM ADDING A SECOND PART TO THIS SOON ONCE I GAIN IDEAS!
Please send requests and maybe some scenarios with them??

...no ones gonna read this.... ;-;