Part 6

**Lucy**

"They're- he's..." I started but was rudely interrupted,
"Very much alive." I turn and I see him. He had the biggest smile in the world but he didn't look exactly like himself. His eyes were red. Had he been crying? His clothes weren't straight. His hair was a mess (but I have to say it was very cute). Although all of this was different, he still had that amazing sparkle in his brown eyes. I felt myself tear up. I run over to him and hug him. He hugs back, almost crushing me but I don't care. "I'll leave you two to it, then." Flo said as she left.

We stood there for I don't know how long. "Hey, Luce." Lockwood whispered in my ear.
"Hi. Lockwood, I thought..." I didn't dare finish that sentence because he was right there, in front of me. Alive!
"We thought you were gone, too. But it's alright now! We're back together again!" he looked down at me and smiled. He really was a smiley giraffe! I smiled back at him, the happiest I've been in my life!

**Lockwood**

Her smile was beautiful. Never had I felt so much warmth, just standing next to her. I suddenly remembered the letter. I had to tell her. Now. "Luce, while you were gone, I went through all the things in your room, because, well, we thought we'd lost you. And, well, I found the letter." She blushed as soon as she heard it. "Lockwood, I- I can explain. You see, well..."
"You don't have to explain, Lucy! You don't have to lie. The truth is, well, I love you, Luce." As I said her name, I bent down and I kissed her. And she kissed me back.

Eek!!! I'm fangirling just writing this stuff!!! So, I'm sorry I didn't describe the kiss very well but I have no idea how to do that! But I hope you enjoyed. I have kind of noticed that not as many people are reading or giving me feedback as before. I find that really REALLY useful. It's ok if it's negative feedback because that can help me improve my writing! So if you read, just write a little comment at the bottom saying if you liked it or not because it means the world to me!!! Thank you and see you next time!

-Jenn Xxx