Imprisioned

Third Person POV:

The three superheroes ran, swung and flew across the buildings of Paris with Bumblebee leading them.

"How...far...exactly... is this... place?" Chat Noir asked between breaths.

"We're here now so no need to complain." Bumblebee pointed to an abandoned building.

"Let me go!" Hit-Me-Not struggled to get out if Ladybug's yo-yo and failed.

Chat Noir observed the place and gestured Ladybug to bring Hit-Me-Not into the messed-up building.

Ten Minutes Later

"Where the hell is that akuma?" Chat observed the villain to try see where the akuma was hiding.

"Maybe she doesn't have one," Bumblebee said. The other superheroes stared at her.

"Just saying."

"Stripey girl's right, I don't have an akuma so you idiots can't get rid of me!" Hit-Me-Not yelled at Ladybug.

"What are you gonna do then, a victory dance?" Chat shook his head."I don't know if you noticed but you're kinda stuck so..."

"Shut up, both of you!" Bumblebee held her head.

Silence surrounded the superhero trio.

Ladybug spotted a clock in the corner of the battered building.

It read 11:37

"Uh well I'm gonna go... it's getting really late and I'm tired so, peace." Ladybug swung out of an open window into the night.

Marinette's POV:

"Tikki, I'm not sure what to do with this villain, I mean she doesn't even have an akuma!" I paced around my room, staring blankly at the pink carpet I loved so much.

"Maybe you should sleep and think about it tomorrow, it's very clear you're tired, Marinette." Tikki suggested. Without argument or debate, I slipped into my pyjamas and soon fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

Third Person POV:

"It's not normal for her to run off like that,"Chat pointed out.

Bumblebee looked at the cat-like figure and smiled.

"Well, guess it's just us," Chat moved closer to the striped heroine.

"No, it's just you," Bumblebee took out her hoverboard.
"I'm going home."

Chat sat on the cold concrete as his other partner-in-crime got on her hoverboard.

"I'm just kidding, why would I leave you here?" Bumblebee stated. "Get on then."

Chat climbed on to the hoverboard and held on to Bumblebee's waist, to which she blushed.

The moon shone as the two superheroes flew of in the endless void of stars.

Yay! Finished! Soz for not updating, I was...away....

Why did I write this nonsense?

Does Bumblebee have feelings for Chat? What's going to happen to Hit-Me-Not?

Find out in the next chappie!

P.S: I suck at endings

Byee my smol marshmallows!

Peace out.