intro

❝ The end is unknown
but I think I'm ready
as long as you're with me❞

— The xx, Angels

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y
Lydia is stood up on a date by Jackson for their 2 year anniversary. Fed up with the pity looks from the restaurant staff and other eaters, Lydia gets up in preparation to leave with minimal dignity loss. Her escape plan is ruined when a whiskey eyed teen drops down in the empty chair opposite her, exclaiming loudly how sorry he is for being late, performing her absent dick of a boyfriend.

Lydia doesn't know why she stayed, but she was captivated with the expressive teen before her and before she knew it, she was being sucked into his bright and adventurous world of fast talking and star wars references.

D I S C L A I M E R
I do not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, all rights go to Jeff Davis and the writers. Chapter titles are based of The XX songs, so credit to them. I take credit for my idea an writing.

I N F O R M A T I O N
This is a short story fanfic, so the chapters are going to be very short and fast paced.

W A R N I N G S
Possibly triggers involved, and also a scenes and mentions of relationship abuse. I will mention at the beginning of the chapters it is featured in with warnings and trigger cautions. It isn't graphic or gory, but it's there and it is my duty to warn you all.

A U T H O R S N O T E S
I thought of this idea on the train back from college and literally wrote the outline of it in a few days. I've been editing and altering for a few months now, and I have done so much research into short stories to make sure I'm doing it right!

ENJOY! :)