To the Pit

"I have a secret to tell you." She said, walking towards me with that sexy swagger she always had. She did it on purpose, and I knew it. She wanted to get me fucked up. She wanted me to let my guard down, all she wanted was to make me focus on her hips swaying back and forth - and act like I didn't see it coming.

She was easy, she was predictable, she was mean and nasty, but above all else... She was evil.

You come across girls like her once in a lifetime. The ones that you hate so much that you love, the ones that will wrap you around their finger without making a sound. One minute, you're buying dinner for them trying to see if things could work out, and then the next you're planning a wedding with them, putting both your names on your new house, planning your future children's names with them, spending every wakingmomentwiththemgoditmakesmesick.

That was then, though, and this is now. Now, she wanted my life, she wanted my all - I mean, she actually wanted to make me believe that she gave a shit about what we built, about what we had together... But I did believe.

I wanted to believe, that's the thing. I wanted to believe I was just in my own head, that she did care about our future. Because at the end of the day that new Ghost sitting in the driveway paled in comparison to the ghost that followed me around every second she wasn't near. Every moment I didn't hear her voice was another rusty nail, cutting like a dagger into my heart - deeper, and deeper...

She wore a white outfit that hugged her like she was the only woman in the world, her dark hair up in a ponytail as usual, but there was something so much more sinister about her on this night. I couldn't help but arise in anger, as my blood boiled in a fit of rage. She came closer, and closer... Until eventually, she was at an arm's reach.

"I don't want to hear your secret, Lydia." I muttered, trying to disguise my anger with agony, as if that wouldn't be the very thing she would feed on, as if that wouldn't make her thirstier, and hungrier. Per usual, she was the misery, and I was the company.

"Oh, that's fine. That's great, actually, because if you don't want to hear it..." She plastered herself to me, gripping the ditch of my arms in a way that would make any man fall to his knees, and cry for his mother. "I'll just show you."

I could feel the pain of her thumbnail drilling into my arm, like my vein would burst at any second. She boosted herself to my height by stepping on my foot for leverage, which considering she was wearing the heels I bought her for Christmas last year, didn't do me any favors.

She forced her lips onto mine, and I could feel all the years flooding back. All the memories of our first date, to our wedding day. It felt like a million years just flashed before my eyes that I would never be getting back - and it made me angry.

I pushed her away, sending her stumbling back only to trip over the coffee table, completely snapping it in half as she crashed to the floor. The bitch should have known not to try and fuck me up like that - she had this coming for a long time. Every lie, every sleepless night, every purse or sweater or diamond necklace. Every kiss, every touch, every motherfuckingstuntlikethat.

"Get out of my life!" I yelled at her as she stared at me from the ground, not even the slightest bit fazed, "Get out of my living room! Get out of my house! Get out of my life you fucking rat!"

She shot up. As I looked into her eyes to see any visible sign of emotion, I saw none. What I saw was only the eye of a filthy wretch, who deserved to be put under. I saw a woman who was dead on the inside, who showed no fear towards my rage. I saw a woman with my blood pooled into the prints of her palms, and oh, did she not have a fuck on the Earth to give. She moved swiftly, as I could not even register what she was about to do before she forced our lips together again, only this time she had force behind her. I was pushed against the wall, struggling to keep my breath as she stole all the air from my lungs. I tasted blood filling my mouth, and an ungodly pain in my lower lip, like mercy was nowhere when you needed her.