Socializing

Chapter Two-->Socializing

Edited :)

"Be fearless of the pursuit on what sets your soul on fire."

Allison had urged her sister, Bella to go and make some friends, convincing her that socilaizing is good and that going on her phone and reading books on this app called Wattpad and doing that all day is not good as their is more to the world than her phone, however, Isabella thought differently. Having a phone is like pizza- you love it and it's really addicting and that's exactly how she felt about her phone. They were currently in a relationship right now. After spending 10 minutes of standing there, digesting and processing Allison's lecture with people and socializing she decided to actually listen to her for once and make her proud.

The huntress waltzed over to two teenagers and they were currently staring at someone unknown to Isabella until she actually averted her eyes to what they were looking at and they were suprisingly staring at her younger sister, Allison. She watched as the one in front- the one with the uneven jawline and puppy dogs eyes was so engrossed in watching her sister and she didn't know whether to be disturbed or happy.

"Isabella Argent. Pleasure I know." The huntress blurted out to the two teenagers startling them as they caught her attention. Uneven and buzzcut had finally stopped leaning against the lockers when the older Argent came and they seemed to be confused when they saw the beautiful girl with chocolate brown hair speaking to them as their eyes had widened. The two teenagers had already declared that Bella would be one of the popular ones.

"Well, um. Th-this one is Scott McCall. A-and I am Stiles Stilinski." The buzzcut announced and the brunnette nodded as she took her hand out waiting for them to shake it, which they did eventually when they understood why her hand was out.

The uneven jawline one who Bella now knew that his name was indeed Scott, he looked different. Not in appearance but in something else that Isabella couldn't seem to understand. He looked like the ones who would gradually grow popular in time and he is noble, kind, passionate and loving and cares for his friends and families. At least that's how Isabella saw it. She had this really weird feature where she can read people like that and her sister would always joke about her being physic, yet Isabella had wish to be that. Also, he looks like he might be Isabella's brother in law as she could already tell he liked her sister. A lot.

Now the other one, the buzzcut known as Stiles Stilinski. She got this feeling that he was a hyperactive spaz who loves all his friends and family and is normally the detective. He is extremely bright and he looks like that teddy bear where you can't help but hug. Isabella stared deep into his caramel orbs and it looked like he had an intense and scary past. But what do I know? She thought.

She snapped her head to Scott who had now changed his direction and position and was again staring at her younger sister. From the cornor of her eye she could see Allison's lips go into a curve forming a smile and the huntress smirked a little, squealing like a little child when they get a toy on Christmas, inside. She would squeal out loud but she was sure that she'd bust everybody's ear drums.

"Now you,Scotty. You are eyeing my sister as if she is some prize to win. And I think we have got the message that you like her a whole lot." The brunnette explained after doing a lot of analysing in her head just by looking at one facial expression. To gain Scott's attention she had to click her fingers and as soon as he heard her statement he look down flustered, as his face turned as red as a tomato. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows when she called him 'Scotty' not knowing if she meant that sarcastically or just normally. He already knew he was going to like her.