The second miracle in room 45

2 months later

"Hello?" Han asked as he answered the communicator. "Is this Han Solo?" The man asked. "Yes,this is he." Han answered. "I am a medical professional and I am at base and your wife is in labor." The man said. "I will meet you at the hospital,alright." Han said then hung up.

He ran into the hospital. "Leia Solo." He said to the front desk person in  the Endor Medical Bay. "Room 45." The room my twins were born in. Han thought.

He got to room 45 and saw Leia. Sweat just pouring down her face. "Call.....luke. bring the twins." She said between breathes. Han walked out the room to call Luke.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"Really!" Luke yelled over the communicator to Han. "Yes bring Emmy and Aaron." Han said. "They're two years old." Like said unsure of Han's decision. "They are old enough. Me and Leia want them here. They'll be alright." Han told his brother in law. Luke shook his head. "Ok,well be down there with your boys and Amidala. Mara Jade will be here tonight to pick up Amidala and take her home." Luke said. "Why can't she come now?" Han asked Luke. "She's at work. She was with Leia when her water broke." Luke said.

Han got off the communicator with Luke and went back into the room with Leia. "I'm back,I'm here. I called Luke they're on the way." Han said rushing to Leia's side. "I want my....boys!" Leia yelled in pain.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"She's out! Leia, she's out!" Han yelled happily when the sweet little girl came out with a cry. "That....that was her?" Leia asked while crying. "Yes,she's out." Han said.

They handed Leia and Han the baby. They wouldn't let Luke and the twins and Amidala in yet. "We haven't figured out a name." Han whispered. "Maia Clara Solo." Leia answered. "I...love that,Leia." Han surprisingly said looking back up at leia. "Go see if they'll let at least my boys in." Leia said. Han got up and went to the front desk.

"Can we at least let out children in?" Han asked. "Yes,your brother in law and niece can come in later." She said.

"Come on,boys." Han said walking into the waiting room. "They can go." Luke said rocking Amidala. "Yeah,you and Ami can come I'd say an hour." Han said.

They walked in. "Maia Clara Solo,she's your sister." Leia said. Aaron walked closer to his mother to get a better look at his new little sister. "I like her." Aaron said. Hearing that his brother liked her,Emerson walked over to join them. He,along with his brother,had mixed feelings about this  'new addition.' "Wow." Emerson said. Han put the twins in his lap. "I like her,daddy." Emerson said. Leia was so happy that her boys were happy.

They went home two days later. "We're home!" Aaron yelled walking into the hut. "Aaron! Shh!" Leia exclaimed in response to her son's yelling. Aaron frowned and himself and the rest of the Solo family went into the hut. "Put Maia in her crib for me,please." Leia said as she gave the little baby to Han. Han took the baby to her crib. The little girl has her own room in the hut. "Daddy," Aaron whispered. "Why does she get her own room?" "Well,she's a girl. And she doesn't have anyone to share with." Han whispered back to the little boy. "Oh,ok." The little boy nodded and ran off to the living room.

"Bed time my twins." Leia said after she yawned. "But why!" Aaron whined. "Yeah! We no sleepy!" Emerson whined too. "You heard your mother," Han said firmly. "Bed." He pointed toward their room. Emerson,moaning,walked back there to his room. "Please let us stay up mommy!" Aaron begged. "No. Bed." Leia said. Aaron also moaned and walked back there to his room. "We are awesome at this parenting thing!" Han exclaimed. "Yeah,sure. Let's go tuck them in." Leia said getting up. She put Maia in her crib and met Han in the boys room to tell them goodnight.

"Han?" Leia asked as they got into the bed. "What's up?" Han asked. "Do you think we can handle two twin boys and a newborn baby girl?" Leia asked causing Han to look up at her in disbelief. "Leia,of course." Han answered. "Oh,ok." She said. "What's wrong?" Han asked. "Am I a good mother? Like,would you want me as a mother. Or,be able to handle me as your mother?" Han couldn't believe she was saying this. "You're the best! Why are you saying this?!" Han exclaimed. "I feel like...I could be better. That,I don't or won't spend enough to time with them." Leia said. "No way. Leia,you are awesome." Han said. She nodded her head and drifted off to sleep.

Han got up. He couldn't shake off what Leia was asking him. Why would she ask or think something like that? She's better than I could or will ever be! Han thought. Interrupted by his thoughts, Maia woke up. Han quickly got up so Leia wouldn't wake up.

"Come here,sweety." Han said. He started talking to the baby. Mainly,himself. "Your mother is amazing...even though she doesn't think so. How could she not believe in herself like that?" Han said getting a squeal from the baby. "Shhh. You'll wake up mommy." Han said. "I'm already awake." Leia said coming to stand by her husband and the baby. "You heard all of that?" Han asked. "Yes. Thank you. I....love you." She said. The baby fell asleep and she picked her up from Han and put her in the crib.

They went to bed. "You awake?" Leia asked rolling over to see Han. He was wide awake looking up at the wooden ceiling above him. "I've been thinking." Han said. "That's not good." Leia chimed in. After playfully glaring at leia he told her his thoughts. "I think we should move."

OHHHH! Cliffhanger! See ya next time. Wrote the end on this on a 20% battery. Gtg byeeee

                       Kendall☻