Chapter 5 ; Why?

《 Rating; SFW 》

《 Fareeha's POV 》

I felt dazed as I slowly blinked open my eyes. My vision was blurred and the dizzyness was rather overwhelming so I laid my head back onto the pillow. All of a sudden, my vision became a lot clearer and I realised I was in a hospital room, very white a bright. For some reason, I could feel someone on my chest so I looked down to see Angela lying there. I did truly love the sight of her sleeping, she was always so calm and relaxed but on occasion she was rushed off her feet by work. But, when I looked round, I saw her grabbing my hand very gently but for some reason I couldn't feel it. Suddenly, I realised that I had lost an arm and it had been replaced by a black cyborg one. One I couldn't feel with but could still use it in ways a regular human can use a regular arm. Stupid Fareeha, I shouldn't have tried to wipe the enemy team out myself.

At last, Angela was starting to wake, a yawn escaped her mouth as she sat up and stretched. She took one swift glance at me an the worry glazing her eyes over soon turned into relief as she saw I was awake, "Good Morning my sunshine," she grinned, her warm look making me blush very slightly. "How are you feeling today?" She asked, probably already knowing the answer. "Well, I can't particularly move, that's a start but also.." I strained to lift my mechanical arm up, and pointed to it with my other arm, I'm now going to have to get used to this," I complained. Angela frowned, obviously not pleased with what I was dealing with.

A few minutes later, Angela was still sitting there, her hands resting on my chest as she stared deep into my eyes. Her gaze made me flush a hot red and she giggled, brushing her fingers down my jawbone. "Y'know, I've always known you've had a crush on me. At one point I thought it was pathetic. But know.. I'm starting develop some strong feelings for you." I froze with surprise, this wasn't like Angela to say, I thought she liked Genji but I guess I was wrong. "You're joking right?" I chuckled, expecting her to say yes however much I wanted her to say no. But her answer took me off gaurd, "I am most definitely not joking!"

All I did was gasp, and all of a sudden, my heart had taken over my mind and I placed my hands firmly onto her shoulders. Out of nowhere, I pulled her into a kiss, pressing my lips softly against hers and for some reason, she didn't back away. She actually seemed like she enjoyed it. I suddenly realised what I was doing and pulled away, my face flushing a hot red colour. "Heyy, what are you doing? I was enjoying that," Angela chuckled. A couple of coughs were heard at the door, a bit like the ones you do when you want someone's attention. "Angela?" It was Genji's voice. "Why?" Angela looked quite shocked, like she didn't expect Genji to show up. She summed up all her courage and marched up to him, "Why is because I like Fareeha more than I like you, Genji! You selfless cyborg." She give him a hard shove, a one like she wanted him to go away. Genji said the same one word again before he left.

"Why?"