All about

It's been a week now that Luna Sarah died she was one of the kindest leaders we've had. Alpha Dylan hasn't been himself now that the Luna died. I don't know what I would do if i had so many loses in so little time. First his mom and dad and two months later his mate. He's only 22 and has to raise his newborn pup by himself and learn how to lead the pack with out the help of his father. But don't get me wrong he's been a great Alfa so far. I'm Daisy by the way I'm a little bit different then everyone else here in the pack I'm not a werewolf. When I was only a couple days old I was found on the side of the road by Alfa James and Luna Jenna they were kind enough to take me in as a part of their pack. My mom and dad can't conceive any children since my mom isn't a werwolf and it only works if their both werewolf's. My moms biggest wish was to have children so the Alfa and Luna decided to give me to them. And I am so thankful that they did they are so kind to me and treat me like a princess. Ever since I found out that they weren't my real parents i have been on a mission to find my birth parents not because I want to go back to them but im curious to know why they left me and I want to thank them because I wasn't raised my them and I was raised by the best people ever. I'm doing this behind my parents back though if they were to find out they would freak out. I have hired a private investigator to help me out and he says that he thinks he's close to finding them.
Today was the last day of high school for me and tomorrow is our graduation I go to a public school with werewolfs and humans, the humans don't know about the werewolfs though it's a big secret here. Every year the Alpha invites all of the werewolf that just graduated to his house for dinner, there he gives each one there task. He let's them know what there position is going to be in the pack. I'm nervous to know what my roll is going to be since I'm not a werewolf. Me and my best friend Stephanie hope he assigns us to work somewhere together even thought I'm not a werewolf but we don't know yet.