#3 Vampire Transformation

Y/N's POV: This is my description of me. I'm a human. Not a vampire. No special powers. Just a human with really good fighting skills. I'm as tough as a rock but on the inside I'm as sweet as icecream. Cheesy, I know, but it's true. But all of that changed that one night. The night Raphael turned into a vampire. When that one person bit him I bet his whole life changed. But yet...that night... when his life changed, my life changed the same way...

Raph's POV: I was in total stealth mode. I was hungry. Hungry for something really sweet. Something that has a certain color and taste like heaven to my kind. Blood. I know I promised her that I wouldn't bite. But it's really hard to keep that promise. I wanna know and no one's gonna stop me like some bitch would! So I'm going in. I saw Y/N asleep. 'Damn she looks so pretty when she sleeps. I can't believe I'm doing this...' I thought as I came closer. I came closer and closer to the side of her neck. That's when my fangs bared out. I was ready to bite and finally get that taste. It was now or never.

Y/N's POV: I woke up feeling something warm in my neck. 'Raph...is he...? No! Can't be! Oh no he is!' I couldn't believe it! He was biting me. "R-Raph! W-What are you doing!" He ignored me. I tried to get out if his grasp but couldnt. 'Why Raph...I trusted you... and this is what I get in return...' Then suddenly I felt like I was transforming. A light was coming from inside my heart. Then a blinding light flashed. Raph stopped and looked at me. My hair began to look darker and longer and my eyes started to become red instead of brown. My clothes changed from my usual clothes to a black tank top and a short black moveable skirt. There was a choker around my neck. Fangs formed from inside my mouth. My lips were bloody red. I looked at him and felt like crying. How could he do this to me. He promised me. I don't no how but somehow I started to cry blood, lots of it. And I couldn't stop. All these emotions and feelings kept dwelling up inside and I just cried them away like I always did.

Raph's POV: I did not mean for this to happen. Oops I guess. But the one thing I hate in my life is to see Y/N cry. And I totally blame me. I didn't keep her promise. I only thought of myself. I turned her into what I am. A monster in disguise... "Y/N, I'm sorry, I just-" "No! Stupid! You turned me into this for your own liking! I thought you loved me! How could y-you even do th-that...! I thought I...I thought I l-loved you!" Even more bloody tears came out. "I tried to wipe the tears off her face. "Y/N please don't cry! I didn't-" She slapped my hand away. "I hate you..." I froze. 'She...hates...me...' Even more bloody tears went down her face. "Y/N I didn't mean to, I, you, I just..." I couldn't think of what to say. I didn't know how to explain to her what it's like to be a vampire without blood.

Y/N's POV: 'How could he do this? That stupid ass sherlock! I thought he loved me. Now I feel like he just wanted me for my blood. He started 'confessing' his feelings when he was a vampire. Why doesn't... Why doesn't he love me...? Why do I have to... hate him...?

Raph's POV: "Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I, I... I love you ok! I don't want you to hate me! Cause I just, I can't live without you!" "Then prove it stupid ass..." I don't know why I did this. I have no idea if it's from instinct or that I wasn't thinking strait. But I did it anyway without thinking strait. I kissed her on the lips. I closes my eyes and put my hands on her bloody cheeks. I love her more than she will ever know. But I hope one day she'll know how much I love her...

Y/N's POV: 'What, is he doing?! Is he... kissing me...? This is so unlike him..." Suddenly I felt a liquid in me mouth. It tasted amazingly good. But what was it? I suddenly felt attracted to it. I don't know why I did it but yet I drunk it through me fangs. It tasted good but what was it. That was suddenly when I realized that this wonderful drink was blood. 'Why is he giving me...his blood...?' Then suddenly he stopped. I was completely suprised by the way  he was acting. He must of...gave me some of his blood to drink in the kiss. But why? When I looked up at him, his hand was still on my cheek. Why was he staring at me like this. This was so unlike him. I never seen him act so... so... I can't think of a word to describe it. Then suddenly he fainted. 'Did he just faint???' I don't know what I'm feeling. Is this hate? Is this love? Is this sadness? As a human I don't think much and go with my instincts. I got on the floor shaking him rapidly. "Raph! Wake up! Raph! Raph!! Wake up!! Raph...!" Why was I acting like this. Why are the bloody tears coming back. Why?! Why am I like this?! He still didn't wake up. "Raph! I! Raph please wake up! Please!" He still didn't wake up! Was he dead?! "Raph I love you! Please don't die on me! I'm sorry for everything! I didn't mean that I was just mad! I love you please wake up! Please...!" More bloody tears came in my eyes. And that was when I kisses him on the lips. Arms around his neck and everything. Then suddenly I felt a hand around my waste. I opened my eyes and stopped what I was doing. I wiped all the tears off my face and smiled. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear." He put his hand in my hair on the top of my head. "Wait were you really dead? Or did you faint...?" "Nope I just wanted you to confess." "What!? You freakin'-" Then I thought for a second of all the things I just said. Why hate the people you love when you really love them? And that's when I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back, smiling this time. 'He really does love me... huh...'