Enchanted (PewdieCry)

((A/N: This will be based sorta off Ella Enchanted in a way))

Cry's pov

"NO! NO PLEASE! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS! PLEASE" I screamed at my father. My voice was dry from all my screaming, my cheeks and eyes were stained from my sobbing as my father forced me to do.....things..

"Take off your shirt, boy!" he yelled at me. And almost in an instant I took my shirt off.

You see? Ever since I was really young, I was cursed with an enchantment. That enchantment forced me to do everything that everyone told me to do. Bad or good, it didn't matter. I hated it. I hated my life. It was as if my life was just a game that people played with. Using me to steal, hurt, and kill. Never once had anyone told me to do something good. I hated that too.

I sobbed more as my father began to touch my sides. "Take those pants off." and like always, I did as I said and took them off. my sobbing only got worse. I wonder why he doesn't just tell me to stop crying. I guess he likes it... He slowly slid his hands down my sides and cupped my ass. I lowered my head and whimpered, unable to do anything about this. "What's wrong boy? not liking this?" my father asked with a caring voice.

Wait.. CARING?!

"N-no." I answered.

"Then get your filthy clothes back on. I'm going out to the bar and a few other places. I'm going to go on a trip so I'll be gone for about 2 months."

Two months? Two months?! TWO MONTHS?! This is the best day of my life! Two fucking months of freedom! No more torture!

"O-okay."

"Bye, boy." And with that he left. leaving me alone in the living room.

This is the best day of my fucking life!

((A/N: So how was this so far?

..... I've got nothing else to say..

Well thanks for reading my Lil' Cryaotic's! d(^-^)b ))