♡ Video Gaming. (4GO!)

[ Honestly I've become more liking for Vert and realizing that she is just so damn cute and nice and wonderful aaa JUST PERFECT
So here's a story that's like the Blanc one! ]

It was just a normal day,you slouched onto your computers desk and sat softly onto the chair. Your PC was shining completely brightly up and running at 3 AM you considered yourself a noob even though you always push your limits. Playing until you literally can't feel your hands anymore,no one online of 4GO was like this normally but it was strangely one female you assumed that was male.

It was weird you thought to send them a message and why? Or even send a friend request,maybe. Your options were limitless online for most of the times,you thought,why not? It's not harmful in any kind of way. Making you send a friend request in as you immediately got an acceptance making you wonder. It brang your attention more when she messaged.

DreamGoddess : wants to send you a message!

> Accept ?
> Decline ?

> Accepted ! <

. . . Now loading . . .

. . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

Complete!

Vert: Hiiii~ you may or may not know me so don't freak out ! I ALWAYS see you on at this time!! You must be a hardcore gamer like myself!

(Y/N) is typing . . .

You: Umm.. yes I am... but I'm sorry I fail to believe you are the Goddess of Leanbox!
You can put your name and picture and be her but that can't be possible t-true... I'm always trolled so it's not funny. ><

Vert is typing . . .

Vert: Booo~ no fair. . . No one ever believes me! I've never thought of a solution to fix this though

(Y/N) is typing . . .

You: Oh. Really? Then if you are send me a video of you saying
"I love you (y/n)! I want to date you ~!"

Vert is typing . . .

Vert: *sends in video*

! LOADING !

"Hi there!~ believe me now? It is I indeed the Goddess of Leanbox,Vert known as Green Heart~ quite mature for someone as myself aren't I? And a promise is a promise dear!~"

*Vert coughs and smiles*

"I love you (y/n) and even if we don't know each other yet I want to date you~ How silly."

VIDEO CLOSING

(Y/N) is typing . . .

You: >////< N-No way! I-It's r-r-really you?.. I'm sorry my Lady I didn't mean to--! AGGHGGH!

- (Your username) - has logged off.

Vert is typing. . .

Aw. How cute~ they'll come back~ always do.

DreamGoddess has logged off.