Park Jimin

Jimin POV

I messed up... big time....

2 hours earlier~~

"Park Jimin! Where are you young man!!" I heard the instructor yell as I managed to sneak past him. I hate sitting through the same boring lecture. 

What should a prince do.... How should he act... boring topics....blah blah blah... I know these... I don't need to be constantly reminded.

I lost my parents at a young age, so as the last royal blood I have to take over once I turn 23 or if I can master everything sooner...the quicker I can take over, but in all honesty... I don't want to.... Not to mention... If I am to become King I have to marry... I don't want to marry... All people are annoying...I want to meet someone new...someone different and everyone that is royal around here are sooooo stuck up... If I can avoid becoming king by skipping I'll do it for as long as I can.... I'm stubborn, so I aint losing!  

 I laughed as I thought I managed to escape but I bumped into somebody.

"Your highness" I look up to see a pissed off Yoongi... Oh boy why couldn't it have been Jungkook or hell the damn boring instructor...

"Hehe umm Morning Yoongi! I've told you not to call me the H word. I don't like you guys calling me that..."

"I would call you like you desired if you behaved like I wanted you to..." he crossed his arms and I smiled. "Why...?"

"I got bored and I already know the lecture Yoongi-hyung...Can I please just for today... just---" I get cut off as Yoongi grabbed my arm, and dragged me towards the office.

"You are going to sit down to the lecture Jimin... You know you have responsibilities!" 

"Hyung... I just don't---"

"No Jimin! I am getting tired of your sneaking and lazying around. You will be king soon! Soon you will also wed... The people need to know they can count on you!! You need to stop acting like a child and man up for once!" I managed to yank my arm free and stare into his shocked eyes. He doesn't understand. "Jimin... I didn't mean to---"

"I am just 21 years old Hyung! I want to experience life! I don't want to run a kingdom... I never asked for it... I'm sorry I'm not the perfect prince you want me to be! I'm sorry I AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS KINGDOM! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A SPOILED LITTLE BRAT!!!" I yell out as I ran out. 

"Jimin!" I ignored. I Know he didn't mean it, and what's talking is the stress and the instructor yelling at him, and him having to excuse himself for me...but his words still hurt me! 

"Jiminnie, what would you--" I ran past Jungkook... I didn't want anyone to see me like this... I hate being like this... I open the doors and keep running. I make it to my peaceful place... the beach... 

This is my sanctuary... My peaceful place. 

I take a deep breath and look at the view

I take a deep breath and look at the view... It's beautiful. I love the sound of the waves it brings my mind to peace. 

I take off my shoes and decided to let my feet feel the fresh cold water.... It's been a year since I enjoyed the waters. I remember when I swam and enjoyed my freedom, but as soon as I turned 20 I was no longer allowed to go out as much. I walk near the edge loving the feeling, I know Yoongi just wants whats best for me. I just don't like being yelled at... I get to the section no one knows of. The cave that I have my boat in... I hope it's in good condition since I haven't kept my eye on it. 

My boat is in tact! Oh my god I can actually head into the ocean, and leave this hell hole for a bit

My boat is in tact! Oh my god I can actually head into the ocean, and leave this hell hole for a bit. I turn to see the waves... 

Their calling me back... I know I should tell Yoongi or someone but I'm still butt hurt so I decided to head out without telling anyone. It won't hurt anyone since I will go back, but I just want to feel the water again. I miss it so much... sometimes I wish I could live there...

I decide to take off my shirt and just place it on the boat... The waves are perfect to head out into the deep blue sea. I feel excitement as I push through the waves and head father away from the shore.

 I feel excitement as I push through the waves and head father away from the shore

This feels like freedom. I stop close to the edge where I know their aren't any sharks roaming around. 

I jumped in and let all of my worries drift away. And I sadly didn't notice that my paddle had fallen once I jumped in....

Current Time~

If I had let someone know I was going to be out here they would've sent someone but now I am in trouble. I turn to look at the sky. The clouds look angry... could a storm be approaching... 

I sigh as I lay and try to think of something, and out of no where.

'Bam'

"What the hell!!" I yell as I was hit with what seem to be my paddle... What? I rub my nose and make sure it is... What the hell how did this...

"Your pet was a meanie..." a voice called out. 

I look around to look for the voice I heard. What the hell O.O I thought I heard a voice. I look down to see what I can consider the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. His hair was the most unique color I had ever seen... It was blood red and his eyes were just so captivating, but just who is he and where did he come from... I couldn't help but to reach out to try and feel him to see if he is real because.... he seems to perfect to be real..

"Who are you??" I asked, but just as I was reaching out to touch his face he disappeared into the water. "Wait!!!" I yelled out and accidentally dropped the paddle again. 

"Damn!!" I grunted as I tried to go into the water but the paddle was thrown into the boat...

"Stop making it hit me... it hurts you bully!!" the red head yelled as he rubbed his head.

"Don't go..." I whispered.