JINYOUNG

A/N: Hey, readers! I'm sorry for the temporary hiatus of my imagines. I didn't revise every pages so sorry for the Grammatical Error. Anyways this imagine must be too short. I'm out of my mind this time lol.

Across the street, You saw something you can't even believed. Your heart skipped a beat, You regret going to this place. Well, you just saw your Boyfriend Park Jinyoung with another girl. They're kissing, too much PDA. How comes he can do this things to his new while in me he can't.

Tears rolled down to your face, It's soaking now. You can't stopped it by reminding yourself that you're okay! Tho, It's really not. Those tears betraying you and the person you've ever loved betrayed you too. What a cruel life you ever had.

You run to somewhere far from them. Jinyoung widen his eyes when he saw you after they stopped their making out session. You really can't believed it, Jinyoung was a kind of person that too faithful to the person he loved. Yeah, so it means you're nothing to him? Lol. It's hurts me a lot. Really, the truth hurts.

You cried your heart not knowing that your phone was ringing. Jinyoung keep calling you, It wasn't worked because you didn't even pick it up. Jinyoung want to explain his side too.

"I found you." You heard that familiar voice coming behind you. It's hurts a lot now, this is too much. You can't even find a word. He seated beside you. A silence keep the atmosphere too awkward.

"Just don't want to interrupt you. You must be breaking up me, Aren't you?" You heard his deep sighed. Still, your tears soaking your face. You can't hide it, even harder you worked.

"Look, I'm sorry ____. Please, hear my side. Please I'm begging you, I am not going to breaking up with you. I didn't wish you to forgive me today but please believe me just once?" You don't know what to say now. It's like your tongue tied up.

"Okay, Just once." He smiled a bit then starts the story he'll tell to you.

"I didn't plan it. I didn't plan to kissed her. She's the one who've kissed me. Never in my mind think that I'll leave you for someone. I actually have Perfect girlfriend. I don't want to lose you, that girl with me was just a random girl who has a crush on me." You where confused, you don't if you'll believed him or not? But when you looked at his eyes, sincerity can be seen on him.

You doubt that I'll choose the wrong decision for this one. He leans closer to you and kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry." You heard him mumbled in your ears. You felt a water rolled down to your head. Is he crying? You can't see his face clearly but it's obvious that he's really crying at this moment. You rubbed his back to comfort him. Sometimes he's a cry baby, Wonder if you really a girl between me and him.

"Okay, I'll forgive you. But please don't even do that again! It's hurts a lot. My heart shutter into pieces, thinking of losing someone like you makes my heart hurts a lot." He let go of you and wiped your tears away. He gave you his mischievous smile.

How can you resist this guy like him? He promised, I think it wouldn't wrong to believe him. You hugged him and pecked his lips.

"I'm sorry again, Jagiya. I love you, I love you too much to let me lose you." You just gave him a smile before replying to him.

"I love you too Oppa."